clubbing in tokyo

Frankieboy

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh and rajio thanks for your wonderful input..

but i am well aware of the local gajin hangouts and cant really see my self being to interested in these places. Thanks though.. I'm not sure about heartland is it far away from the usual shit of japanese society to please me. I'm not sure, how does this particular area of Roppongi Hills compare to say around Gas Panic?

I hear that heartland beer is good as well.

yo

you can check out www.cluberria.com for clubbing in tokyo,

Bape Party tomorow in Osaka,

___.png

• 2008/11/07(Fri)
  • @ 11 (Onzieme)
  • エリア : 大阪府・ミナミ
  • OPEN : 22:00
  • DOOR:Â¥3500 (1Drink) ADV:Â¥2800 (1Drink)
  • [DJ]NIGOR,VERBAL(m-flo/TERIYAKI BOYZR),KAN TAKAGI,DJ MASS,[LIVE]WISE((B)APE SOUNDSR/TERIYAKI BOYZR),LOW JACK THREE((B)APE SOUNDSR),

Yo, if anyone wants to roll to this, hit me up on PM.

db

• 1 month later...
hey guys .

whats the legal age to hit the clubs in tokyo?

that's what google is for....

legal age is 20 years old, bars and izakaya never care. Clubs generally ID and some are extremely strict about it. If you are underage, make a fake ID and you'll be good

that's what google is for....

legal age is 20 years old, bars and izakaya never care. Clubs generally ID and some are extremely strict about it. If you are underage, make a fake ID and you'll be good

ah , thanks alot . guess i gotta get some fake ID since im 18 :(

this is obvious information you could find elsewhere on this forum....but, there are some hip hop clubs, and smaller private places that you can't really get in without an invitation/name/introduction/slanty eyes, but most clubs that aren't sex-related will admit foreigners. some require id, some don't. most big places do.

and even though celebrating on New Year's isn't necessarily a traditional Japanese tradition--it corresponds with the holiday period here, and clubs are always looking for any excuse to have an event. All big name places (Ageha, Womb, Legato, Asia, Unit, Air) should be hosting large countdown type parties that night.

http://www.iflyer.jp/search/events/date/2008-12-31

hey guys . first time clubbing in tokyo so i need some help . :D

im gonna head to ageha on xmas eve . the website states that the door opens at 9pm , should i go there earlier incase of a huge crowd? and how much roughly are the drinks ranged in ageha ( mainly beer and housepours ) .

thanks in advance. appreciate any comments or help on this. :)

hey guys . first time clubbing in tokyo so i need some help . :D

im gonna head to ageha on xmas eve . the website states that the door opens at 9pm , should i go there earlier incase of a huge crowd? and how much roughly are the drinks ranged in ageha ( mainly beer and housepours ) .

thanks in advance. appreciate any comments or help on this. :)

Hahaha. Who goes to a club at 9pm?!

uh im just afraid because its xmas eve .. and i gotta spend abit of time to find the club... so..

but still thanks for the info!

Christmas in Japan is a night to get your freak on with your girlfriend/boyfriend/lover. Plus, many go abroad this time of the year. I'm pretty sure the club will be light. No need to go at 9pm. That's over kill.

Yo, I'm planning a 新年会 party and need a 30-40 people capacity place for a Saturday near Nishi-Azabu/Roppoingi with all you can drink and some appetizers for 2,500-3,000 yen per person. Anyone have a recommendation or can provide me an introduction for the hook ups? You're definitely welcome to come to the party for free as compensation.

some friends went to legato even though i told them not to. they were in the line til 1 or so or didnt get in, dont care to know.

was it good or wack?

It was good.

Nick Shindo of Bloomberg was the party promoter so shit load of finance people knew about it.

They opened up Gonpachi as well and had three full floors and you can't beat Legato's night view. Rivals only Mado Lounge.

Wish they had a hip-hop room though...