PICT0193.jpg

Robert Geller Joseph Frames.. Anything similar or better?

Probably allready been asked.. i have a big head (im 6'4 eh)

PICT0193.jpg

Robert Geller Joseph Frames.. Anything similar or better?

Probably allready been asked.. i have a big head (im 6'4 eh)

http://saltoptics.com/

salt has few similar ones... probably better build too.

i took a look but i think the RG Ones have a nicer shape?

i personally like the RG more than the SALT optics iv tried on . i cant seem to find those RG glasses anywhere though. checked out odin and they dont have them

Yeah i am really hoping i can tracka pair of the black gloss pair down.

Hey guys, I'm in need of some new glasses and I need SUFU's opinion/suggestion/advice.

Price Range - Frames only. Under 300. Cheaper is better. But 300 is pretty much my max.

Style - Open to all styles

Color - Open to all colors

Here are two pictures of me. One from the front and one from the side. Let me know if you guys need anything else to make this easier. :bigthumb:

Oh and this is pretty much the longest I usually let my hair grow out.. I usually have it shorter. Any suggestions on a new haircut would be taken into consideration too.

x2p9w1.jpg

avrjtv.jpg

Thanks

^^

Are they carved out of wood? Looks like it from some of the images. Must be very light in that case, that is if they are somewhat hollow.

sorry to bump this but anyone know where to get moscot frames for cheaper? interested in the yukel and about to buy them but wanting to make sure.

^^

Moscot is a smaller brand and seems to control their stock pretty tight so I don't think the frames really go on sale at most retail stores.

If you like the yukel try checking for Shuron Ronsir frames. Same style except I think Shuron has a lot more color and size options. They're a lot easier to find online for cheaper prices than Moscot. I haven't handled them although quality should be decent.

Seriously, no matter how cool you think a frame looks I'd try it on before buying. Even if you know your measurements there are always small variations to the design. Maybe I'm just anal but if a frame doesn't fit a certain way on my nose I find them incredibally awkward to wear. Not as much a problem with metal frames that have adjustable nose pads but for most plastic frames trying on is mandatory.

Handmade Acetate Eyeglasses :D

02Z00017802C02_2.jpg

shit those replica frames are only 30 bux...

Guest sneekylyric078

are there decent deals on frames on ebay or are the ones that popup pretty much mostly knock offs? If they are are they any good?

Not sure how DKNY is viewed on sufu but they have a pretty good selection if you're into plastic frames.

Guest binaural

also too lazy to see if this has already been posted, but i'm feeling these Grey Ant shades lately. either for glasses or sunglasses, cool both ways, in my opinion.

greycl_large.jpg

Guest binaural

also too lazy to see if this has already been posted, but i'm feeling these Grey Ant shades lately. either for glasses or sunglasses, cool both ways, in my opinion.

greycl_large.jpg

I don't know if it is mentioned yet in this thread, didn't feel like going through all the pages, but Theo is a pretty cool brand. Probably totally different than the more classis and vintage styled glasses people like here, but really cool. I always used to wear glasses from this belgian brand as a kid. I have been wearing some tamer glasses since I got older, but I'm thinking about getting a fram from this brand again, they are great quality as well.

You can check it here.

I don't know if it is mentioned yet in this thread, didn't feel like going through all the pages, but Theo is a pretty cool brand. Probably totally different than the more classis and vintage styled glasses people like here, but really cool. I always used to wear glasses from this belgian brand as a kid. I have been wearing some tamer glasses since I got older, but I'm thinking about getting a fram from this brand again, they are great quality as well.

You can check it here.

decided to ask a friend to pick up the ronsirs for me.

i shouldve tried them on before asking him. not 100% satisfied with the fit.

looks great though haha.

2897593553_7a640fa215_o.jpg

So I'm debating between the Oliver People NDG and Mykita Walter.

ndg-noir.jpg

mykita%2Bwalter.jpg

I tried the Walters on today and really liked the fit. I can get a store to order the NDG's without any commitment to buy them if they don't fit properly. Any opinions on either? What to do, what to do...?

anyone know what brand these are?

capsule01.jpg