azn8oi, those specs look a lot like my Effectors I have on today.

2398762065_2257b242db_o.jpg

2399593344_ac7f5c84ab_o.jpg

Jimmy:

yep, and they look great on you, too. very good pickup in NYC. When you go to the Inazuma festival, you're going to have to go pickup some more frames.

These are nice too.

vance1.jpg

I love SALT. The dudes are going all out to give the public the best $hit possible. The new ophthalmics are a major step in the right direction and this Vance pair, the massive sunglasses frame pictured above, it's hand carved from a 10mm thick block of acetate and is not for girly men, that's for sure.

here are the one's i'm having now. top ones and 3rd ones are vintage frames from the mid 80s if the guy was telling the truth. haa

Photo15.jpg

Is anyone familiar with Suteki or Toki? I was at an eyeglasses place in Philadelphia and they had what seemed to be nice acetate frames. The guy also had Kia Yamato which made me think they may be legit.

Here's my Cutler and Gross..

Sorry for the cheesy pic! The glasses just look really good there :D

Photo15.jpg

And here's the side view..

P3220472-1-1.jpg

Nom De Guerre x Oliver peoples

where to cop/more info?

Also, I'm still looking for some crazy big black frame geek/wayfarer kind of glasses, but still no luck.

Anyone ever heard of this brand? Know where they might be found?

2496804575_caefa2ef95_o.jpg

where to cop/more info?

Also, I'm still looking for some crazy big black frame geek/wayfarer kind of glasses, but still no luck.

the Nom de Guerre x Oliver Peoples frames are set to be released June/July '08 at Nom de Guerre stores only. they also have grey/offwhite pattern, tortoiseshell, and a translucent light grey. i want these pretty bad. i love Oliver Peoples.

why don't you buy some Wayfarers, and take them to an optometrist and have them replace the tinted lenses?

where to cop/more info?

These Oliver Peoples TYCOON XL are up on ebay right now. I'd get them but I just ordered a pair of those SALT Optics Vance Rx Sunglasses.

tycoonxl-bk03.jpg

tycoonxl-bk02.jpg

tycoonxl-bk01.jpg

link to auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Oliver-Peoples-TYCOON-XL-bk_W0QQitemZ110251986197QQihZ001QQcategoryZ31415QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the Nom de Guerre x Oliver Peoples frames are set to be released June/July '08 at Nom de Guerre stores only. they also have grey/offwhite pattern, tortoiseshell, and a translucent light grey. i want these pretty bad. i love Oliver Peoples.

why don't you buy some Wayfarers, and take them to an optometrist and have them replace the tinted lenses?

Thanks for the info. I already thought of taking a pair of Wayfarers to my optometrist, but even the oversized wayfarer sunglasses by Ray-Ban don't suit me. I tried on some by Hugo Boss that were quite nice really. My best bet is probably go to all the stores in my city and try some on.

These Oliver Peoples TYCOON XL are up on ebay right now. I'd get them but I just ordered a pair of those SALT Optics Vance Rx Sunglasses.]

Thanks for the recommendation, but I think the width of the frame is a bit too big for me. I like a slimmer one.

I'm looking for a frame that's pretty much to exactly like this:

39548732ls8.jpg

i'm desperately trying to find these glasses (or a similar style):

http://img231.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=80296_img119_122_360lo.jpg

(also, as you'll notice, on cole mohr. he really pulls off glasses well, huh.)

I saw those in the window of Naked Eye in NYC a couple of months ago. Tortoiseshell and Black

link:

http://www.nakedeyeoptical.com/

wow, those are a nice find. did you want them to be of the thick plastic variety as Oliver Peoples (this is sad, i'm starting to sound like a sales rep) has a pair (Virgil C) but it looks like they're wire/metal and those are the only ones i've encountered that bare resemblance to the ones you posted.

http://www.oliverpeoples.com/optical.html

can pretty much any normal frames (like any of the ones posted in this thread) be fitted with prescription lenses? and where do you guys typically get the lenses made at?

You could also write Dimitri at [email protected] and ask him what they are. He might carry them but even if he doesn't I bet he can tell you the brand and who does.

2498156156_f2e00f3efb_o.jpg

Hello!

Just a quick question. I am in a market for a new pair of glasses, and want to get a nice plastic frame like many that have been posted on this page. But the problem is that I have such a small nose bridge even the ones that have 18mm nose width sometimes do not fit good.

I am looking for a pair that looks similar to oliver people tycoon.

Is there any company perhaps some japanese company that make a pair of plastic frame that has such a small nose bridge width?

Any input is appreciated. Thank you!

Thank you!

They all look great, especially tramp and fuzz-s.

But isn't effector a brand that is only available in Japan. Is there any place in US that carry them?

The Tramp's are great. I have a pair of them.

You can only get them in Japan though. :(

Get a proxy to pick you up a pair. Milspex hooked me up with several pairs a few months ago.

Thank you for all the great info.

I will probably try to pm milspex to ask for a hook up.

One last question: do they have a page on that website with all the measurements for the frames?

I just couldn't find any measurements.

None that I know of.

If they did it would be in Japanese,

:)

sorry for the delay..lol rarely post on sufu

they are gucci actually...

not bad. what are they?

alex_and_chloe_sunglass_lookbook_pg_23.jpg

I really like these. They are sunglasses but you can make them Rx. I hope they fit my head, I have sort of a narrow face :o

thoughts anyone?