Airth, that looks like a million different pairs of glasses, you have a better photo?

Any idea how much that is going at?

They've got those everywhere online, just do a quick search..

here's what i found via Google:

http://www.opticalneeds.com/Eyeglasses/Cutler-and-Gross-137637.aspx

Any idea how much that is going at?

I paid £225 for the frames in the Knightsbridge store, they're not the current season though so doubt you'd find them online. Model is 0466. I think the price for C&G is pretty consistent, all the searching I did seemed to show it wasn't widely discounted by stockists.

Let me know if you want any other info.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest mwills

So after some research I found that Moscot's have a reputation for not being of the best quality. Tart Arnel seems to be the standard for vintage eyeglasses, but they're hard to find and pretty expensive. I found www.operaopera.net which is a british brand that makes reproductions that are supposedly similar in quality to tart arnel because they use rivets to connect the hinge plates and whatnot. Does anyone have experience with the operaopera website?

I've got a pair of Cutler & Gross 0692 Tortoiseshell for sale in the Supermarket, one pic below and more in Supermarket.

DSC_0070.jpg

Reason for sale is they're getting no love now I have pair of C&G 0466. They include the original sunglasses lenses if you want them as a pair of sunglasses.

Paid £225 new so looking for £150 + shipping.

Thanks

J