^^ shit, I fucking love those. I bought a pair of cheap plastic old people sun blocker shades to achieve that effect, however, i would prefer something a little more refined looking.

these are mine on a friend

dsc00001bbfq5.jpg

dude is wearing a jeremy scott hoody, no? maybe they are jeremy scott shades. wouldnt be surprised knowing of these "tool box" shades

jeremyscotttoolboxsunglav2.jpg

n

I used to have a wide variety of glasses from Gucci to Chrome Hearts, now I exclusively have Oliver Peoples and Mosley Tribes (more specifically, 3 pairs of OPs and 3 pairs of the Mosley Tribes Pilot in different lenses and frames).

I can not stress the beauty of the VFX polarized glass lens. Check it out in a store sometime before you make a purchase!

any suggestions of REALLY CHEAP frames to pick up on eBay? I don't care if they are knock-offs of something as long as they are well made (aka, maybe even older vintage frames.)

I don't want to pay for new glasses and lenses are fully covered by my insurance..

I used to have a wide variety of glasses from Gucci to Chrome Hearts, now I exclusively have Oliver Peoples and Mosley Tribes (more specifically, 3 pairs of OPs and 3 pairs of the Mosley Tribes Pilot in different lenses and frames).

I can not stress the beauty of the VFX polarized glass lens. Check it out in a store sometime before you make a purchase!

Which Oliver People's do you have. Tried on the NDG twice and wasn't feeling it for an everyday pair. I'm thinking about the Boxleys now. Just need to make sure that I can get the bridge fitted properly.

man, oliver peoples frames are so nice. I was going to get them but salt.optics is like a hundred dollars cheaper

i guess i needed a change from my starck eyes.

got these random glasses from poof. yet to fix the lenses. :)

IMG_2237.jpg

out of focus pic

IMG_0045small.jpg

x-post from waywts

IMG_0046small.jpg

cool, they look like $6 glasses I can buy in Shanghai. :)

Alright, I posted this in the small questions thread already but received no response.

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a pair of glasses like these (not looking for anything too luxurious, under $20 is good):

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5090.jpg

I think these are from Urban Outfitters, but they're not on the website anymore. THANKS!

i'm probably picking up a pair of tom ford glasses when i go to ny in december

i dont know which model but i just dont wanna buy it online

Speaking about Tom Ford sunglasses: How come they're so much cheaper online compared to instore prices? Most of the online sellers seem to be legit imo...

^majority of glasses are marked up around 35-50%...

having an actual storefront has higher costs than an online store...

online eyeglass retailers look sketchy as hell.

I don't know why but most of them don't look legit except the major chain ones

like sunglass hut and what not.

I'm looking for some frames that slightly resemble Wayfarers but are more squared. I'm

not looking to pay too much, because I'm careless with my frames and tend to lose

them or break them easily. Any suggestions?! Thanks in advance!

Quick question: what's the retail for the Oliver Peoples X NDG frames? Thanks

I'd really like to know aswell as where to find a pair.

Quick question: what's the retail for the Oliver Peoples X NDG frames? Thanks
I think they're about $320 give or take a few bucks... Last I heard, Nomad had some left...

Ugly guy with ugly shades ..

I wore a pair of Ashburys for a photo shoot the other day that looked like that ..

They have a sick team and their shit is handmade in Italy apparently.

Too bad their shades are lame.

well they are ugly as shit. hes right. good screen name though, love shatner.

Ha, how could anyone not love Shatner? But seriously I don't care about people's opinions, I just want to know what they are! I can't pull off thick frames, so these are ideal.

i don't have to wear glasses, but since i tried on the marcellos i really need a pair. the marcellos are too big for my narrow face, what brands do make glasses that fit my face?

here is a fit pic of the marcellos:

IMG_0018.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg