Festival season in the UK is starting soon & I have a pair of prescription glasses I no longer use and planning on changing it to a presc specs instead. It would look exactly like this: http://probusnyc.com/collections/thom-browne-sunglasses/products/thom-browne-tb-701a-t-sunglasses

Any thought?

Also, does anyone know a good place to get presc specs in the UK? don't mind if it's a bit pricey.

Edited by wanksy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

these would probably suit someone with a smaller face..

http://www.selectism.com/2015/07/06/burberry-scholar-eyewear-fw2015/#slide-2

guess it depends on whether or not you like that unorthodox squareness. Personally I love it, however will have to wait until their release & fit pics to be sure. 

• 2 months later...

hope this thread isnt completely dead.. 

anyone own robert la roche frames or have any opinion on them? ive been wearing contacts for years now and decided to pick up a nice pair of eyeglasses again.. checked out dita, mykita and the la roche frames at my local shop today. 

more concerned about wear and tear over style

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/3/2010 at 7:47 PM, Markmont said:

4243199340_b98a12eac5_o.jpg

4242426333_1dd4c3c24c_o.jpg

Moscot Lemtosh

What do you guys think about the fit? These are a size 51/24. The next size down was a 48/24.

Lemtosh are dope man, I got 'em too:

OTsy1My.jpg

yours look too big for me, I would never wear 'em that big but if its your style it doesn't matter.

I personally wanted the "Johnny Depp" style, and he wears them pretty small. Mine are the 46/24/145 version, I would think the 49 or 46 would look better on you but then again, it may not be your style either way the Lemtosh are dope as fuck.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...