• 2 weeks later...

yall lucky, i wanna rock some nice glasses but have like 100 % clear vision

i wear glasses and i think you're the lucky one ._.

I know "people" who don't need prescription glasses but wear them.

They ask the optometrist to put in lenses that have no power. So they're just like glass. But with anti reflective coating so that you dont get a headache.

There you go ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-reflective_coating

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

which of these do you guys like best? i'm finally ready to spend real money (>$150) on frames and would like some second opinions:

Barton Perriera / Dudley

usually not into the horn-rimmed style frames, but the half rim of these frames set it off

99773068-2c68-463c-b3f8-7272d9066fc8.jpg

Salt Optics / Mitch

i've wanted clear or greyish-clear glasses forever. can't find oliver peoples riley in shadow grey, but these look almost identical

c48f8434-bcc0-4100-8166-8e5895cc7a79.jpg

John Lennon / JL309

the John Lennon brand is p basic tbh, but these are a much cheaper and simpler version of the Savile Row frame that Steve Jobs made famous. those Jobs ones are actually too ornamental for my taste...

58641ddf-2ac3-43a9-93dc-c0648ae405d5.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

i posted about my dilemma 20ish pages back, but are there literally any designers other than dita and mykita that make nice frames for huge melon heads (lens width 54+)? most seem to start around 47 and tap out at 52, with the the v small selection of bigger frames often being boring, thin metal rectangles. guess i might have to just get dita insiders and hope they are never discontinued. :(

edit: why you can often get sunglasses in 54+ sizes but not optical frames? surely there are other melon headed individuals out there?!

Edited by conqueror

i posted about my dilemma 20ish pages back, but are there literally any other than dita and mykita that make nice frames for huge melon heads (lens width 54+)? most seem to start around 47 and tap out at 52, with the the v small selection of bigger frames often being boring, thin metal rectangles. guess i might have to just get dita insiders and hope they are never discontinued. :(

edit: why you can often get sunglasses in 54+ sizes but not optical frames? surely there are other melon headed individuals out there?!

cop dita

anyone know of a good pair of clubmaster style sunglasses for us bigheaded people? i have a pair of 54mm wayfarrers that fit me perfect but the oversized clubmasters rayban makes look like trash due to the one piece top frame thing instead of just having the metal connection at the nose.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

anyone know good sunglasses for guys with massive heads? i wear a 7 3/4 fitted and 90% of glasses are too small for my face and make me look crosseyed. i had the 55mm wayferrers for a while and they were perfect but they got stolen, il probobley end up with another pair soon but i want somthing new also.

ive been on the hunt for some 55mm clubmasters but with no luck, the rayban ones look like ass since they have the single plasitc piece connecting them at the top instead of the metal over the bridge.

$150 is about my price range but i would if you know of any at all regardless of price please share, even some ass $10 ones would be allright, i need some beaters too