if you must choose between the two, i like the first one better.

keep in mind handsome guys are wearing them in pic.

• 2 weeks later...

anyone had any success with repairing scratched lenses? it's regular plastic lens, kicking myself with not going for the sturdier glass ones now. 

did you get a scratch resistant coating/multicoating? might want to consider it for next time. replacing the lens shouldn't be too hard or costly if the optician/optometrist values your business.

sure, glass is a bit more scratch resistant but its also heavier, and a much much more dangerous material to use in spectacles. there are very few reasons to use a glass lens opposed to plastic nowadays.

what do you guys think of barton perreira? i tried on a pair. was pretty dope.

i really like their frames.  the classic rounded 2-tone frames are especially dope (black/tortoise and blue/black)

i think opening ceremony carries some of their stuff

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I was wondering if anyone has experience with Penguin eyewear, specifically their plastic/acetate frames. I liked the way they looked when I tried them on, but I haven't heard anything about their quality/durability. I'm currently wearing and possibly buying another pear of Seraphin from OGI, which I've been very pleased with.

Thoughts?

i really like their frames.  the classic rounded 2-tone frames are especially dope (black/tortoise and blue/black)

i think opening ceremony carries some of their stuff

Late passing. Yeah, I was looking at the exact pair you mentioned - black / tortoise combo. 

Couldn't really pull the trigger because "boston" frames are too "trendy."

• 1 month later...

Got myself some Dita Ramblers coming, shall get them glazed with a new prescription once payday arrives.

Stock photo, will update when the actual item arrives and new lenses fitted.

dita-optical-2009-spring-summer-rambler-

Got the m for about €120 of the 'bay.

Edited by TEKsevenZERO

• 4 weeks later...