• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

just wanna share to everyone the sunglasses i'm wearing....

this is a bespoke ray ban aviator gold frame with blue flash mirror lens

Picture1298.jpg

another bespoke aviator with silver frame, cable temple with orange flash mirror lens

Picture1302.jpg

gunmetal frame with light blue lens... this one looks great with black suits

Picture1300.jpg

i need a new pair of glasses

i tried on some warby parkers and while the quality is on the fence, the Sibley is perfect for me. for $95, it seems alright.

anybody else (besides those who've already reviewed WP's in here) have an opinion on them?

ps - when is the best time to get lasik?

i recently enquired with my optometrist about lasik. dude said it was fine to get it after your perscription has been stable for around 2 years. it costs fuckin heaps tho. he layed it out that i had 2 options: a)go the cheaper route, they use older lasers and you might need a re-do (which they will charge you for). B) more expensive, newer lazers and they cover any re-do you need. The price differential is not small but i can't really see myself going the cheap route regardless.

• 2 weeks later...

my optometrist said wait until your vision is stable for 3 years to get it and you must be 21 or older. however, i suffer from dry eyes, so I personally may not be able to get lasik. anyone know of people with dry eyes that are happy with lasik? i'd really like to get the surgery within the next few years, but my optometrist said it's a bad idea since i complain about dry eyes. i may be stuck with contacts/glasses for the rest of my life, but i hope not.

• 2 weeks later...