I've really been considering doing some wooden frames, such ad the ones from Shwood, but only every once in awhile, I just put in an order at a local optometrist for 2 pairs of mykita's and a pair of Dita's. Multiple colorways, gonna try to do different glasses with different outfits, but I know it's gonna fuck with my head/eyes

Multiple colorways, gonna try to do different glasses with different outfits, but I know it's gonna fuck with my head/eyes

I have about 25 to 30 pairs of frames, all completely different, i wear a different one depending on what i'm wearing/doing.

I've never really noticed it messing with my eyes. There is one frame that's so chunky that it's weird for the first few hours of wearing them, but you adjust pretty quickly as long as the prescriptions are all identical.

Hi, im putting my eyes on Warby Parker Fillmore.

4659392039_3ebd6e5a86.jpg

someone have any experience with Warby Parker and can review it to me?Thanks

ps: sorry if this question ever ask before :P

I recommend that you try their free 5 day at home trial. When you find a pair that you like make sure you wear them for at least 30 minutes to an hour. The frames and lenses are of decent quality however the ergonomics suck ass. I got the owen and until I started wearing them for long periods at a time didn't realize how much of fucking headache they gave me. They use stop hinges rather then spring hinges (which flex to accommodate your head) and can be rather tight around the head. I had to use a heater to heat the plastic and bend the temples so that they didn't claw into the side of my head.

I recommend that you try their free 5 day at home trial. When you find a pair that you like make sure you wear them for at least 30 minutes to an hour. The frames and lenses are of decent quality however the ergonomics suck ass. I got the owen and until I started wearing them for long periods at a time didn't realize how much of fucking headache they gave me. They use stop hinges rather then spring hinges (which flex to accommodate your head) and can be rather tight around the head. I had to use a heater to heat the plastic and bend the temples so that they didn't claw into the side of my head.

I wish i can do that, but sadly im not in US so i cant try a home trial facility :(

beside your problem with the size (my assumption it was too small for you), it still recommended for my next glasses?

@bang_o

i have the wp winston, very good for the price; better than the john varvatos frames i had that were 3x the price and broke twice (made in jp too, wtf).

their customer service is amazing as well, if you have any problems at all they are more than willing to accomodate. just make sure they'll fit you, since you can't do the home trial.

@bang_o

i have the wp winston, very good for the price; better than the john varvatos frames i had that were 3x the price and broke twice (made in jp too, wtf).

their customer service is amazing as well, if you have any problems at all they are more than willing to accomodate. just make sure they'll fit you, since you can't do the home trial.

Thanks for sharing.

yeah maybe thats my problem, try to make sure they will fit me without do home trial :(