diggin those matte black rb's. 2132's :cool:

those clear albert j's are interesting

i just discovered that a close friend of a close friend is making custom frames. he works with tons of materials, from resin to bones to metal to wood.

hell yes.

begin turning him into a sufuhead, and make him sell his shit custom on the site.

I want sunglasses made out of human bone.

I'm planning on it as soon as I'm eligible. Doctor wants my vision to have stabilized for 3 years before I go ahead and do it.

Most of my cousins have received it as college graduation presents & they all say it's more than worth it.

Only thing is, my face looks a lot better with glasses, so I'll probably be one of those dudes with non rx lenses...

new frames, moscot nebb in tortoise (got the 48's glad I didn't go for the 51's)

opinions on the fit? I like em, had to retire my old vintage frames, they were beyond fucked up...

s2yykj.jpg

The frame looks good and I believe that the glasses match well with the shape of your face. I have been planning to change my eyeglasses because the frame seems to be out-of-style already. I'll try uploading a couple of photos regarding my desired eyeglasses some time.