• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Thoughts on these? I'm getting really tired of searching.. takes me a few years to find a new pair of specs and these are close enough to what I want that I'm willing to just settle.

Im feelin them

Thoughts on these? I'm getting really tired of searching.. takes me a few years to find a new pair of specs and these are close enough to what I want that I'm willing to just settle.

rCj8k.jpg

w9sMk.jpg

i am the same with searching for new glasses, might bight the bullet and get these. they fit my massive head well and are the closest to what I am looking for but they are expensive.

071610_cutler_n_gross_0772_glasses_2.jpg

those glasses fit well and look good.

anyone have any other suggestion for a two tone black and clear pair? i was hoping for something with a narrower arm to it.

I'm thinking about these black and clear two tones by salt.

http://www.saltoptics.com/detail.php?id=134&pageindex=32&categoryid=1&orderby=4

If you are looking for something similar in style but with a unique color. Try looking into Spectacle Eyeworks. They have some in that shape but with a "stone", rock-like finish. They are a bit more edgy but they are pretty cool.

Humber Optical is near Jane and Bloor which is probably what you mean. Great service, but pricey. Don't go to Spectacle. Minh Chau Optical on Spadina (@ Dundas) is the only place I've seen stock SALT.

I was going to try/order online, but it's cheaper for me to go to this optometrist recommended in College/Park. 30% off if I get my prescription filled when I purchase the lens. What are some trustworthy sites though, super? I was going to order from Popular Glasses but they sometimes list sizes I know for a fact don't exist, and they have their colours a bit mixed up at times, too.