• 2 weeks later...

I have quite bad nearsightedness and my current glasses give somewhat of a peanut head effect where through the lenses my eyes look more squished together and on some angles the lens makes it so you can see the edges of my head within the lens

Is there a way of avoiding this? like does the width of the frames or something effect this 'peanut-head' effect

I have a long face, so glasses that reach as far down my face work well for me. Could anyone recommend me some? Currently looking at these:

Oliver Peoples nom de guerre:

Newyork_MattBlack.png

or the Oliver peoples elliason:

09.8_NYT-Style-Eliasson-8-16-09.jpg

Robert Geller Marcello (Anyone know where to find these? They seem impossible to find!)

robert-geller-marcello-frames-2-thumb-430x645.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
I hope I'm not too late to stop you but don't do it. I waited for the home try-on and it was worth it. There were quite a few I liked but only 1-2 looked right on my face. If I had just bought the pair I liked it would have been a huge mistake.

I gotta say I have never in my life had better customer service from my initial emailed questions through final delivery. They will help you any way they can.

my 2 cents....Warby Parker is a fantastic company. Great mission, execution, price and by far the best customer service I've ever experienced. No stretch.