Why fuck with Chrome Hearts? Looks like some shit someone would wear with True Religion jeans.

actually no.... chrome hearts were "suppose" designs for guys like JESSE JAMES....

LA type bikers & hot rodders who wore dickes with full sleeves & slick back hair

i see alot of people worry about ASIAN FITMENT.....

"asian fitment"??

What is that?

actually no.... chrome hearts were "suppose" designs for guys like JESSE JAMES....

LA type bikers & hot rodders who wore dickes with full sleeves & slick back hair

Yeah, like how ED HARDY is for tattoo artists.

Long story short, I would see those glasses on someone who had too much money and no taste.

What do you guys think of the Cutler and Gross 0960? is the price around 450-500 on these?

Thanks

big fan of cutler and gross. been hunting for a pair of 0692 forever, but not really wanting to spend 600+ on them since i have a bad habit of not losing / fucking up my eyeglasses. not sure how the 0690 look per se, but since the model number are close, they should look pretty similar too, so i'd say go for it!

only problem for the 0690 series is the arm of the glasses are really thick, thus making your sideburns look funky when taking them off.

do you have a fit pic?

that would help

i was totally thinking of getting shwoods and putting rx lenses in, but upon inspection of the frames, i don't think that it would be possible with existing lenses already installed. there seems to be no way of popping a screw and putting your own lenses in unless you contact the company directly

would have to email, [email protected] i think (according to some Q&A posted online)

let me know if anyone does this... would like to see results :)