Just got my Geller's. Getting regular prescription put in them tommorow.

IMG_2704.jpg

curse my big head... fucking had to return these cuz they too small...

you just named the two things going against you

Need to ask, are the Dita Grand Reserve frames good for asians?, i mean I have roundish face so not sure if its going to look clownish.

^ looks good- any more info on the frames maker?

sorry dude, i actually have no idea what it is myself. it's quite old and there's no actual print on the glasses nor is there a case. my gramps didnt even realize he still had it sitting in his drawer.

^ i was just looking for some glasses/shades yesterday and looked at a bunch of chrome hearts ones. ridiculously priced and too heavy...

yeah, they are way overpriced..... but what i do is simple, drive to optical shop of aspen, try out the ones i like & find the same ones on eBay for savings.....

believe it or not.... i can save over $500 a pair....... & I'm not worry about fakes because chrome hearts is too hard to duplicate.... so, it's very easy to spot fake & the hardware on the fakes are not sterling silver.....

yeah, they are way overpriced..... but what i do is simple, drive to optical shop of aspen, try out the ones i like & find the same ones on eBay for savings.....

believe it or not.... i can save over $500 a pair....... & I'm not worry about fakes because chrome hearts is too hard to duplicate.... so, it's very easy to spot fake & the hardware on the fakes are not sterling silver.....

and the most important thing when i purchase anything...

just like hedi slimane's dior homme, chrome hearts eyeglass's resell value is amazing......

for example, i bought black GITTIN ANY? asian fit for $500 on ebay few years ago, sold it earlier this year for $450 used...........