Hey I need help finding new glasses. I am looking for some old school two-tone faded glasses. Plastic frames where the top is black and then fades to clear further down on the lens. I've seen then in pictures and movies but can't seem to find a company that make them.

As an example. I am looking for a similar shape to timber's but with the fade from the bridge down.

• 2 weeks later...
donde?????????

Austin, TX.

At Optique Austin on 4th and uhhh, Neches I think.

On Saturday, March 27, we are celebrating our 1 year anniversary by hosting a trunk show showcasing our newest eyewear addition, SALT Optics, and the very popular rimless frame lines, Kawasaki and 2.5 Eyephorics.

SALT Optics is an independent company based in southern California that is inspired by the need for eyewear that is stylish, technically advanced and appropriate for your lifestyle. Focusing on a modern, yet minimalist approach, it brings together generations of style with an emphasis on fashion and function. Additionally, all of their sunglasses include their signature polarized technology [PFV].

During our trunk show, you will have the unique opportunity to interact personally with the representatives of each frame line and to view the entire collection in a single visit. The representatives will display their frames from 12 to 4 PM, and we will schedule eye exams for glasses only from 11 AM to 3 PM by appointment only (call ahead to schedule!). We will also offer 25% off any of these featured frame lines during the trunk show. So, please come and eat plenty of good food and sip delicious drinks with us.

That bolded part is why I have not yet picked up my Oliver Peoples Cobans since they gave me the option of waiting.

This guy sells all Fakes. Sadly :( I wish i could find the real thing.

Are you positive of this?

How is it possible that they're making fake wooden Sagawafuji glasses like this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-in-box-Japan-Sagawafuji-Uniform-Eyeglasses-2010_W0QQitemZ130370781110QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Sunglasses?hash=item1e5ab43fb6#ht_1218wt_941

How is it possible that they're making fake wooden Sagawafuji glasses like this one?

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-in-box-Japan-Sagawafuji-Uniform-Eyeglasses-2010_W0QQitemZ130370781110QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Sunglasses?hash=item1e5ab43fb6#ht_1218wt_941

the seller is selling fake box tees and other streetewear for way cheap.

it makes sense that the glasess would be fake too

This guy sells all Fakes. Sadly :( I wish i could find the real thing.

are you specifically after the ones with the crosses? there are a few of the bleeding hearts on y!. though last time i checked the prices were inflated heavily. the crosses do pop up, but not as frequently as the bleeding hearts.

100% fake, all of his items :(

are you specifically after the ones with the crosses? there are a few of the bleeding hearts on y!. though last time i checked the prices were inflated heavily. the crosses do pop up, but not as frequently as the bleeding hearts.

I would prefer the crosses but i will check yahoo out for the others - thanks.