^^ shit, I fucking love those. I bought a pair of cheap plastic old people sun blocker shades to achieve that effect, however, i would prefer something a little more refined looking.

these are mine on a friend

dsc00001bbfq5.jpg

dude is wearing a jeremy scott hoody, no? maybe they are jeremy scott shades. wouldnt be surprised knowing of these "tool box" shades

jeremyscotttoolboxsunglav2.jpg

n

I used to have a wide variety of glasses from Gucci to Chrome Hearts, now I exclusively have Oliver Peoples and Mosley Tribes (more specifically, 3 pairs of OPs and 3 pairs of the Mosley Tribes Pilot in different lenses and frames).

I can not stress the beauty of the VFX polarized glass lens. Check it out in a store sometime before you make a purchase!

any suggestions of REALLY CHEAP frames to pick up on eBay? I don't care if they are knock-offs of something as long as they are well made (aka, maybe even older vintage frames.)

I don't want to pay for new glasses and lenses are fully covered by my insurance..

I used to have a wide variety of glasses from Gucci to Chrome Hearts, now I exclusively have Oliver Peoples and Mosley Tribes (more specifically, 3 pairs of OPs and 3 pairs of the Mosley Tribes Pilot in different lenses and frames).

I can not stress the beauty of the VFX polarized glass lens. Check it out in a store sometime before you make a purchase!

Which Oliver People's do you have. Tried on the NDG twice and wasn't feeling it for an everyday pair. I'm thinking about the Boxleys now. Just need to make sure that I can get the bridge fitted properly.

Alright, I posted this in the small questions thread already but received no response.

I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could get a pair of glasses like these (not looking for anything too luxurious, under $20 is good):

IMG_5088.jpg

IMG_5090.jpg

I think these are from Urban Outfitters, but they're not on the website anymore. THANKS!

online eyeglass retailers look sketchy as hell.

I don't know why but most of them don't look legit except the major chain ones

like sunglass hut and what not.

• 2 weeks later...