Well they are from L.A. eyeworks, I just bought them. Has this company not been discussed here?

Funnily enough the oliver peoples tycoon was also on my shortlist. Thanks for the info on Moscot by the way, I just couldn't buy them without trying in the end so I went for these.

those are sweet man, I'll have to drop by l.a. eyeworks to see what the fuss is about. :cool:

I definitely wont be wearing them everyday so i'll probably just wear them when the mood strikes me. I used to worry about wearing something as unusual as those glasses and how they might look but most people notice the tattoo's and Mohawk before they ever realize that I'm even wearing glasses.

I don't think they'll go with boots and western shirts but that's not all I wear. Well see.

you have oliver peoples and sol moscot standalone shops if you like either of those brands.

i went to those places and nothing really stuck out to me. whatever i did like was too small for my face. any othe suggestions for places in new york to go?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...