what's your take on......

From his blog. This dude writes essays for each entries. This is like one quarter of his entry.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THERE'S A HOT GUY IN THE BANK? HELLO! WHERE THE HELL DID HE CAME FROM? IT'S THE FIRST TIME I SAW HIM... BUT THEN AGAIN, I ONLY GO TO THE BANK LIKE ONCE IN A BLUEMOON. HAD I KNOWN THERE'S SOMEONE HOT IN THERE I WOULD'VE AT LEAST PUT AN EFFORT.

I bet you my fat ass he's gay. He better be gay. LORD ALMIGHTY PLEASE MAKE HIM GAY!

I'm gonna go to the bank sometime next week and see what he's up to. I wanted to take a stolen paparazzi snapshot using my cellphone so y'all can see what I'm talking about... and then I realized he works at the bank where I have my accounts and god forbid he tells everyone that I only have a penny and a nickel on my name. HAHAHAHAHA!

This is like asking God to make Mike Tyson black.

I was just quoting my favorite line out of his blog post.

Haha wow, he HAD to take a picture of himself sitting on top of his car with a whole bunch of Chanel bags...

according to his blog and photos and shit, hes in the philippines ballin his ass off with someone's money other than his own... i wouldnt be suprised if his grandma was Imelda or somerhing, maybe the filipino SuFuers know a little bit something more....

this dude is making a lot of jealousssss....i bet he can fit into the smallest chanel jeans.

=********((((((

hes got pics of his bags of meth and coke somewhere on his blog. dudes a crackhead too

bryan boy is old news I was reading that shit years ago.

He is pretty fucking cool............ (1000000)

GeZgNB-Ly9k

Seems like he's only into Dior and Chanel.............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............ ............. ............

That video was some Oscar and Grammy award winning shit.

Why am i still following this thread?

I keep coming back, i have no idea why...