Atlanta Meetup!!!

Gunitx333

They've always had that in their business plan. To meet rising streetwear demands, carry exclusive Nikes, and cater to high-fashion Atlanta locals, a market which was only being filled by Barneys, to some extent. Kind of bummed they aren't carrying Margiela or Final Home anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
Well no way! ive been in the same room with someone on SuFu!

where were you during most of the show.? Oh and if you saw a kid wearing a red and white striped shirt (like where's waldo) that was me.

my friend and i were pretty much at the front, in the middle. i was wearing black t and friend was wearing green cat empire t

hi guys---

what are the top locations in ATLANTA

i will be with my family there fora weekend. my wife might not want to shop too much but i heard the Aquazoo is the best in there for a visit. Also Lenox has y-3?

what about dining? midtown is good?

thanks

I'd recommend Nan if you like Thai Food.

It's off 17th and Spring ( in Midtown )

As far as shopping, I doubt anything here would be new to you. You can also check out Phipps if you are in the Lenox area. Wish is also a pretty decent boutique. They carry some Vibskov, McQ, BoO if you are into brands like that but it's pretty juvenile for the most part.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey you guys should check the band All The Saints out. They are a local band by way of Birmingham,AL. I saw em a few days back and they are fucking awesome live.

They play shoegaze/noise musics.

They be performing on the 13th at Drunken Unicorn.

Fucks with them.

Send me a pm if you want a link to their steez. (for sampling purposes...only for sampling purposes ;))

A user just came up to me today while I was in j. crew looking for some chinos. I think it was whatuknowaboutthat, but I am down to have like a mini meetup in the ATL. I am leaving friday night though so act fast.

• 3 weeks later...