Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jesus some of the stuff looking real sweeet. But what the hell is this?

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff37/rem1x47/Visvim/IMG_5900.jpg

Some sk8 hi with the purcell's tip? And these really look like chucks big time:

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff37/rem1x47/Visvim/IMG_5898.jpg

please try to resize the images to a smaller size or link to them, those screw up the forum layout.

the jackets look nice indeed

I just found out what the deal with the Visvim rice was.. their offices and studio were moved to a 100 year old rice factory in Meguro earlier this summer, so I assume the rice packs were made in honor of that.

kind of old news but new to me :o

68htfl3.jpg

I just found out what the deal with the Visvim rice was.. their offices and studio were moved to a 100 year old rice factory in Meguro earlier this summer, so I assume the rice packs were made in honor of that.

Interesting stuff Mike, and while surfing around, I actually found this link, not sure if it was posted before but check the link out for more pics of their new studio and more FW stuff

I think one pic shows the smaller e-cat messenger bag, just beside the regular e-cats out now and what's the FBT beside the Sewards? It seems like just plain Sand colored FBTs but the material/color combo looks a bit different, or it's prolly just me .Plus their show room looks niceee, overall seems like a chill place to work.

http://www.thememagazine.com/index.php?option=com_jd-wp&Itemid=67&p=1171

Interesting stuff Mike, and while surfing around, I actually found this link, not sure if it was posted before but check the link out for more pics of their new studio and more FW stuff

I think one pic shows the smaller e-cat messenger bag, just beside the regular e-cats out now and what's the FBT beside the Sewards? It seems like just plain Sand colored FBTs but the material/color combo looks a bit different, or it's prolly just me .Plus their show room looks niceee, overall seems like a chill place to work.

http://www.thememagazine.com/index.php?option=com_jd-wp&Itemid=67&p=1171

good find, thanks. the place looks really cool.

IMG_0279.jpg

as you said here are both of the e-cats. the patches are on all models except the black hexagon one which is in the background, but that one has the leaf logo I think and from what I've heard, no leather bottom. also all backpacks will have the patches as well.

looking at this pic, they're not as bad as I thought when I first saw them, just a very different concept. I still prefer the clean one way better though.

i really want that alaska tee, the one withe mountains and icebergs.........

and for some reason ive grown to love the e-cat so much...

on the christo's i dont know... i have a pair of christo1s from their first release.. but i havent worn them yet.... and i do not have a new pair of christo1s however my friend says the QC between the two is differs greatly.

im not a fan of the animal skynards b/c i dont know i think it might look really lame on me.. wearing some cow swhiz on my feet.

i really want that alaska tee, the one withe mountains and icebergs.........

and for some reason ive grown to love the e-cat so much...

on the christo's i dont know... i have a pair of christo1s from their first release.. but i havent worn them yet.... and i do not have a new pair of christo1s however my friend says the QC between the two is differs greatly.

im not a fan of the animal skynards b/c i dont know i think it might look really lame on me.. wearing some cow swhiz on my feet.

ah, cmon, you can buy some cowboy hat from that indian guy's store in peninsula sc. to match with those cow hide skynyrds.

I for one think all of the stuff just posted in the last two pages are awesome. I do agree on the Alaskan type patches tho, even tho the actual pieces look great it'd be silly in Vegas weather.

Sayword, any info on those shoes? I've pretty much given up on finding visimxmm/mmxvisim in my size and those look like the zipper shoes for me.

noy bad this logan

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff37/rem1x47/Visvim/IMG_5900.jpg

but i'm not convinced of the top of the shoes. it's very similar of jack purcell.

There isn't patent shoes this season??

Any have photo of tee?

This season the haven't made a tee similar to this sublig.(http://blog.so-net.ne.jp/_images/blog/_6f1/h-honeyee/6601801.jpg)

kind of old news but new to me :o

68htfl3.jpg

dave mentioned this when the pics first were posted ;o) and it was on hiroki's blog ages ago before FIL opened .

One of the things that irks me about the new line is that most of the pieces (outerwear, bags, etc.) have the Alaska Expedition-type of patches on/all over them. Not too into that.

i love alaska a lot.. but yeah will have to agree with u on that lance... the patches are kinda :/ i mean itd be mad cool if i did go on an expedition and put those on there.. but i didnt so i kinda feel lame if i bought that... make sense?? im not sure

ah, cmon, you can buy some cowboy hat from that indian guy's store in peninsula sc. to match with those cow hide skynyrds.

hahahaha forsureee hahns~ for sure

They coulda at least made them velcro.

When they gonna do a new model anyways?

Plus I wonder how long it took in teh design session?

Hiroki: Right lads, as you know, we're doing Alaska-themed stuff this season, and today's luggage... any suggestions?

Lackey: well what about those meaningful badges that seem to be on all retro Alaskan style clothing?

Hiroki: Bing bong... Lets get some Engrish on it... well done!

I have googled this for too long now; the only ppl who wear crap with patches/badges whatever, work at NASA.

And as for Alaska, it just makes me think of Macready in The Thing. Alaska/Antarctica, same shit: ice/bears/snow/cold/

Macready wouldn't wear an e-cat with some gay badges on thats for sure. Looks more like something Diesel or energie would make.