Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

not for making money though,which essentially they need to do to elevate the brand,to be honest g line whatever dosent really bother me not one piece of visvim i own has visvim written on the outside so as long as they continue to make high quality product il continue to be interested,

so dose anyone know when the nez kiefers are releasing at fil?

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

umm yeah,but its the only way these brands can grow they cant become 'super' brands without growth I think g-line was/is a smart move as it is sepearte to the jp line much smarter than just upping production and overall distribution.I dont like it but its not aimed at me its like cdg sub lines play etc they are diluted productions for the mass market they are what sells and affords CDG etc to continue to create and be exciting, Visvim it would seem want to continue to elevate the quality of thier product and collection size along with retail spaces and to do that they have to be bringing in the $$$ as a niche market of purists can only fund a brand so far

actually the FOLK line is a premium collection from visvim.

starts from 08s/s

Hiroki is elevating his game to a new lvl

that's interesting, were you able to attend the exhibit for SS08? I believe it's for stockists and insiders only? although I feel that relatively Visvim feels like a premium line already, I'm interested to see what's the next level like.

come on the g-line isn't too bad, reservations were good, as well as alpines. Maybe it would be better and make vis look good if they didn't release things like Camo FBT's, and isn't the new FBT's under the regular line? You know the ones with the oreo cookie sole? And G-lines bags this season are patch free too?

from wat i hear:

Those who missed out field jkt last s/s got a chance to grab a patch work version next year.

FBT and Christo in Guatemalan decorated detail(no idea the look though)

couple 3/4 pants, eigar sanction, herribone houdini

photo Tees based on Hiroki's Tibet trip, s/sleeve and l/sleeve shirts etc

stiffer price tags as well.

i think it could be alright. they werent exactly must haves by any means, but theyre nowhere as bad as some of the other pieces visvim put out on the gline like the camo fbts or the vandal ripoff skynards.

i think termitezee wore the patent mocassin-types and they looked fine to me.

yep mike.. its from yahoo HK

http://hk.f2.page.auctions.yahoo.com/hk/auction/b5656077?u=proof_tse

i have never seen it before.. yet the seller seems to look legit..

better ask when the bag was released, if the seller says it's from 05s/s or later, then it's a 10000% fake

not sure abt earlier collection though, but i think V 's bag first appeared in its 2005 s/s "Relativity of colour" collection

Okay from what I can tell, some new backpacks for SS, new designs. Oh Mike Lowrey I read before that you've been waiting for the Tote to re-appear. It seems like it will, big ass totes. Expect to see slippers, yes slippers, not christos.

As for the baby shoes we've seen so far, there is a normal size pair for those as well. i'm not sure but I think there might be an authentic/era model to appear soon. i got a pic from Figure, will update this post soon.

e4f3042cf9.jpg

totes at the back

http://blog.star-j.com/blog_img/0711/4f278be3fa.jpg

Okay from what I can tell, some new backpacks for SS, new designs. Oh Mike Lowrey I read before that you've been waiting for the Tote to re-appear. It seems like it will, big ass totes. Expect to see slippers, yes slippers, not christos.

those look like new color variations from the FW07-08 Homer Totes, which looked like some marc jacobs beach bags. the single colour one there looks much better than the current ones with coloured details, but its a completely different model than the classic tote. don't know if they'll make different shapes in SS.