Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am looking for a black sweater exactly like that. retail/availability?

the collection came out just a while ago. their items always drop within the course of the season all the way untill spring, not at once. so far theres only a few tees and shirts available at retailers. also many of the clothing items dont even show up at other retailers, just FIL.

I too saw the new FBTs @ Union LA.

All I have to say is WOW.....at the price tag. $308??? I mean, I guess that is standard for Visvims now, but that price is usually reserved for visvims utilizing higher end materials i.e. elk skin. The new FBTs seem like they are made with the same 'ol material as the past. I remember I bought my 2-tones & Shakers from UNDFTD for like $188 or something like that back in the day. Where did this huge ass price jump come from? Does a speckled sole and leaf logo justify the price increase?

But then again, I just picked up the shoes for 5 seconds and maybe I missed something, so please don't blast me. Or maybe Union just marked them to $308 and Japan still has them at a moderately reasonable price. Too lazy to look, and too cheap to buy.

BTW, Union converted their whole 2nd floor to VisVim. No more Bape/BBC!

I too saw the new FBTs @ Union LA.

All I have to say is WOW.....at the price tag. $308??? I mean, I guess that is standard for Visvims now, but that price is usually reserved for visvims utilizing higher end materials i.e. elk skin. The new FBTs seem like they are made with the same 'ol material as the past. I remember I bought my 2-tones & Shakers from UNDFTD for like $188 or something like that back in the day. Where did this huge ass price jump come from? Does a speckled sole and leaf logo justify the price increase?

But then again, I just picked up the shoes for 5 seconds and maybe I missed something, so please don't blast me. Or maybe Union just marked them to $308 and Japan still has them at a moderately reasonable price. Too lazy to look, and too cheap to buy.

Simple economics... Customs + Increased demand = Ass-raping increase in retail prices.

That's pretty cool and something I'd like to see. It's just too bad that the G-Line is still lacking.

what does union LA still have in terms of visvim stuff? when i was there last month, they only had a couple of the button down shirts and the JV pullover crews and hoodies. dont remember much else. certainly, not enough to fill up their 2nd floor. just wondering if they got some new stuff in...

from 2005..?

I think there will be an UC version of the duck boot from this season (or was that what you meant?). there was an UC feature in men's non-no or Huge and the boots in it looked significantly different and much better IMO then the ones in the catalog.

from 2005..?

I think there will be an UC version of the duck boot from this season (or was that what you meant?). there was an UC feature in men's non-no or Huge and the boots in it looked significantly different and much better IMO then the ones in the catalog.

The picture showed the first Duck Boot (Decoy...). You could see a black Undercover label on the tongue. I'll try to get a picture of those. The new ones are significantly higher.

The picture showed the first Duck Boot (Decoy...). You could see a black Undercover label on the tongue. I'll try to get a picture of those. The new ones are significantly higher.

hmm thats interesting, havent seen/heard about them untill now. these are the ones in the recent UC feature:

visvimxuc1.jpg

do they look similar? I think they look much better then the regular ones from this season.

anyone know how much the visvim x undercover croc e-cat retailed for? hopeless i know, but if there are any places in japan, or sg that still have one in stock? thinking of selling my visvim black e-cat to get the undercover e-cat. i'm guessing the uc x visvim went for 59,999 yen?

anyone know how much the visvim x undercover croc e-cat retailed for? hopeless i know, but if there are any places in japan, or sg that still have one in stock? thinking of selling my visvim black e-cat to get the undercover e-cat. i'm guessing the uc x visvim went for 59,999 yen?

i think it retailed for a little over 100,000 yen.

i think it retailed for a little over 100,000 yen.

No, the UC Ecat was nowhere near that price retail.

Dryice, If I remember correctly it was somewhere around 65000, but Ill check my reciept later and PM you. As far as finding one retail.....

reread my post about buying one when they came out.

Y! is going to be your best option. BTW, how much are you looking to spend?

Hit me via PM.

Went to Union LA today, they had the seward fbts , socks, candles, plaid pants, hella fluxus denim, crews and zip hoods $250 and $300, towel sets, ONE white right hand e-cat $350ish, olive waist bag $170, all the alaska shirts - $113, button ups and chinos.

They also have hella wtaps, NBHD, recently just got some headporter plus, some nice PAM sweaters and some hella expensive silly thing shirts.

I also went to Maxfields and they had visvim x UC e-cat for about 850.

I might go back to pick up that waist bag.

I just got both the Japan and G-Line Visvim catalogs, the photos of the shoes are destroying my life.

Why do they have to drain me like this?

wow, visvim cowl hoods, thats neat.

and holy shit, is that a visvim ELK leather bomber jacket? That is probably the softest jacket on the planet. Ive always wanted SOMEBODY to use that leather on outerwear; its just too nice to be sitting on the ground all the time

dun think tat's elk, too soft for outwear, plus not easy to laminate with the gore- windstopper