Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if this has been mentioned yet, i think i've read though the whole thread.

visvim-tee-fluxus-denim.jpg

Bits and pieces of Visvim’s 2007 Autumn/Winter Collection has just released at Re In Force. The items seen are the Plain Pocket Long Sleeve shirt and the Fluxus Unwashed Denim. The Plain Pocket shirt is created with high-quality Egyptian Giza 45 cotton. The Fluxus Unwashed Denim release marks the new 00R model. Available now with prices at 12,390 Yen (approximately $109 USD) and 24,150 Yen (approximately $213 USD) for the shirt and denim respectively.

i think it's interesting that the price of visvim denim would be so low compared to how expensive their shoes, bags and apparel are from "normal clothes". i know that visvim isn't a jean maker the way that samurai, sugarcane, 45rpm, etc. are but i'm kind of interested in how visvim's quality will transfer over to the jeans, especially with the relatively low price.

not sure if this has been mentioned yet, i think i've read though the whole thread.

i think it's interesting that the price of visvim denim would be so low compared to how expensive their shoes, bags and apparel are from "normal clothes". i know that visvim isn't a jean maker the way that samurai, sugarcane, 45rpm, etc. are but i'm kind of interested in how visvim's quality will transfer over to the jeans, especially with the relatively low price.

low?

that's more than the average price for jeans by evisu, sugarcane,samurai, sda, etc, in japan