Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

I hate seeing this comparison.

Anyways if any of you guys remember me posting that I would email Visvim about their QC... I finally got a reply. I am not sure if I should post up the mail on the board but yeah. My feedback got forwarded to Hiroki says Matthew the person I am corresponding with. So in the mail it basically said how they appreciate my feedback and how they are looking into the QC in the Korean factory. They also requested some photos of the shoe I wrote in about, my SS06 Mowats. Going to take some shots tomorrow and send them in, hopefully all goes well.

Can you mention while your at it in your next email WTF is going on with those FBTs, and that no one but no one actually thinks positive things on them.

Would LOVE to read the reply to that.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see why having their own rice is such a bad thing, I'm sure theres some story behind it and if its for example given out at a party I think its a pretty funny idea.

I'm not a huge fan of bape comparisons either, as I've said before they're not worth comparing in terms of product design, quality and craftmanship, style or anything for that matter. only relation is that they're both japanese labels that have somewhat of a cult status and hype around them. however their products and aesthetic are completely different.

Black and brown aren't too bad. Plus your pants will cover the coloring-book-feather-logo-whatever. It just feels as if these shoes are from a new brand altogether. It breaks with everything that we have seen so far. Put these next to the CDG Kiefers and tell me how that works. But then, some of/most of the G Line shoes, etc. are also completely off the usual Visvim track.

fuckin hell it looks like all those trips stateside have officially made hiroki lose his mind. those fitteds a wiggity-wack.

the bape comparison... well if you remember how bape was in the mid-late 90s... the manhunt boots, the shirts... they were high quality and had an attn to detail that was not available on the market... not unlike vis... just a different aesthetic if you will but the recent nomad jkts aren't that far off...