Visvim F/W 07.08

mike lowrey

ok time for a new topic, the old one is so long and crowded. let try to keep repetitive questions to a minimum and talk about the collection and items, so everyone looking for sizing info do a favor for everyone and search/browse the other threads first:

Visvim F/W/S 2006-2007 thread

Visvim sizing Questions thread]

as for the new collection, it was already discussed in the old thread but its probably the weirdest Visvim has done. they've invented a ridicilous looking skechers-esque logo which is thrown on the new FBTs and will also be on one of the new e-cats dropping later this season. backpacks this season will have some rather ugly looking details, apparently same goes for new e-cats. for the record the ones posted so far have all been either S/S ones or UC collabs.

F/W 07-08 catalog in PDF, courtesy of Rirawin (rep his skinny ass)

invi.jpg

fbtseward.jpg

WTF edition Skechers x FBT's

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know of anyone that would have the catalog. some have said that they're out, but I havent seen them circulating anywhere so far.

collabo items are usually not included in catalogs, just the regular season lineup.

Maybe Hiroki should become a packaging consultant for other brands since that's the thing that has been veryvery good ever since they started...

Agreed. I'd like to see a "Visvim Packaging" thread. Design work is usually pretty inspirational as well.

Not a huge fan of the product, generally, but that's neither here nor there.

Those yellow/brown sand/blue FBTs are hideous. Those sole's look ridiculous. About the logo just switch the skirts around so the logo is facing inwards. Thats what i did with my shakers. Retail has gone 23100 to 27300 in 3 years. Hype kills.

Agreed. I'd like to see a "Visvim Packaging" thread. Design work is usually pretty inspirational as well.

Not a huge fan of the product, generally, but that's neither here nor there.

Ditto on that. Handled several visvim products and their packaging have always been top-notch.

Turning into Bape or something...

Soon we'll see toilet paper and whatnot.

The FBTs aren't too bad if you cover the logo with jeans or take off the shroud entirely.

I hate seeing this comparison.

Anyways if any of you guys remember me posting that I would email Visvim about their QC... I finally got a reply. I am not sure if I should post up the mail on the board but yeah. My feedback got forwarded to Hiroki says Matthew the person I am corresponding with. So in the mail it basically said how they appreciate my feedback and how they are looking into the QC in the Korean factory. They also requested some photos of the shoe I wrote in about, my SS06 Mowats. Going to take some shots tomorrow and send them in, hopefully all goes well.

Although, the fit looks awkward as fuck, this Turnagain Pass tee is sick...

I doubt the fit is any different from past seasons tees which have always been pretty good imo. cant say for sure though untill I've seen one. but yea I really like the photo as well.

Anyways does anyone know retail on the tees?

retail on the tees is 9,240