Anyone know where to get a pair of Adidas Ecstasy in NYC?

Dolo

• 4 weeks later...

i am hunting for them too

i heard they are in japan now

if you find out let me know

i am sure a store like nom de guerre on broadway will get them

my name was never a problem until that no talent ass clown starting winning grammies

Nom doesn't really carry much adidas if any at all.

they really don't have a huge sneaker collection just a small one with some very choice cuts at all times. I don't know how they became known as the spot for kicks outside of NYC.

Quote:

Nom doesn't really carry much adidas if any at all.

they really don't have a huge sneaker collection just a small one with some very choice cuts at all times. I don't know how they became known as the spot for kicks outside of NYC.

--- Original message by Dolo on Jun 18, 2004 05:06 AM

you are very right about that

they do not do adidas, mostly nike

and bapesta (which is recent)

i think they are famous cus of bapesta

though they are popping up more in the states

now than before

my name was never a problem until that no talent ass clown starting winning grammies

Nah, the Bapesta thing is really recent also.. like the last couple of Months. Premium Goods in BK was the ONLY spot for a while to get Stas at. Now Nom has some and so did Union for a short while. I think Rivington even sells a couple of pairs nowadays.

But Sneakerpimp.com has always been the spot in terms of price and selection to get Stas in NYC.

I forget where.. Fixins maybe?? But I think it was some australian site maybe Sneaker Freaker or one whose name I cant remember.

Shit September??? The pics have been circulating since like Feb or January. But copping at the Adidas store is simple enough.. no need to fret about missing out on them then.

the shit coming out recently has just been so weak that when i saw these I flipped! And thankfully they are an improvement to the original ecstasy design

Quote:

Ok, so these are not available until SEPTEMBER at adidas Originals. Where did you find the pick?

-erik

--- Original message by stickykrylon on Jun 18, 2004 08:19 AM

are they taking pre-orders?

aren't even general release kicks all "limited edition" these days???

I think i'm long past the point of caring... if it's a hot kick i don't care if modell's has it! hell actually if they did it would be cheaper and better for me!