help me find this fuck

upandcoming

The article it self is a pretty interesting read. Although I don't like either company, I had no clue that Abercrombie (and Fitch) and Hollister were owned by the same guy. Go figure that all their clothes look exactly alike.

Can someone dredge up the england thread where he posts? I know it's been severely altered but I can't seem to find it.

let the a&f kids stay with a&f .... i always say

i just find it sad for the pre-teens who are inveloped in this "style" because they want to fit in. I was with my friend sitting in hollister, and just watching some of the unnatractive girls buying the clothing so they can fit in with every one who they think is "cool". Its like a cult that should be stopped, imo

i just find it sad for the pre-teens who are inveloped in this "style" because they want to fit in. I was with my friend sitting in hollister, and just watching some of the unnatractive girls buying the clothing so they can fit in with every one who they think is "cool". Its like a cult that should be stopped, imo

why were you sitting in hollister i hate you you talk so much shit about shit that does not matter at all and then not only have friends who do whatever it is you're bitching about but then fucking surround yourself by it by sitting in the damn store why can't i neg-rep you twice in a row why