help me find this fuck

upandcoming

the picture of the designer of american eagle. I have searched and browsed the worst fit thread, and still cant find it, google doesnt have it either. please help

I needed it. Im going to open a blog in my myspace to show all the stupid high school "OMG Abercrombie is the BEST!" kids, who they are supporting. I want to see what they say when they see him.

I needed it. Im going to open a blog in my myspace to show all the stupid high school "OMG Abercrombie is the BEST!" kids, who they are supporting. I want to see what they say when they see him.

You really think this is going to matter to anyone? The guy runs a business, it's not like Donald Trump is any better looking, but it doesn't mean niether of them are any less of a business man.

And why would you put it on your myspace for all those 'abercrombie is the best' kids if they aren't your friends to begin with? To expect all those kids to be looking at your myspace?