Undercover 2007 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300147230620&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=020

just won this auction.. can anyone tell me if its authentic or not? i a bit of research... its from the scab collection??

that guy has legit stuff, I bought a Junya goretex jacket from him a couple of years ago. so I'd say its good.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thermatron is a more traditional isolating fabric, it keeps you warm with your own body heat that it isolates inside. this is noticeable when you wear it outside, if you quickly throw it on and go out, it might not be that warm initially, but if you keep it on for 5 minutes and then go out its a bit warmer.

Diaplex is even more serious next level shit (google it -> brainsplode), its an intelligent material that reacts to body heat and allows humidity to escape through some thermal vibration system. to my understanding the point is more on functionality as it also lets out heat, whereas thermatron keeps the heat in. I haven't worn anything that uses Diaplex but I will soon so I'll let you know ;)

thermatron is a more traditional isolating fabric, it keeps you warm with your own body heat that it isolates inside. this is noticeable when you wear it outside, if you quickly throw it on and go out, it might not be that warm initially, but if you keep it on for 5 minutes and then go out its a bit warmer.

Diaplex is even more serious next level shit (google it -> brainsplode), its an intelligent material that reacts to body heat and allows humidity to escape through some thermal vibration system. to my understanding the point is more on functionality as it also lets out heat, whereas thermatron keeps the heat in. I haven't worn anything that uses Diaplex but I will soon so I'll let you know ;)

thanks for the info mike, so thermatron doesn't allow body heat to escape it just retains it?

yea something like that I think. I dont have any specs on it but thats what I recall reading. I'd imagine it being a bit more insulating than Diaplex, which to my understanding also allows heat to partly escape, in addition to humidity.

i just got the feb issue of mens nonno

the season is called "summer madness"

it's a mix of goth and resort style

jun takahashi's styling is always awesome but this particular feature was outstanding

birkenstocks x undercover looks pretty awesome.

earmuff maniacs was good but this one is really amazing