Undercover 2007 F/W

herpsky

holy shit shit on the coat and jacket below... the last thing i got from UC was those really thin cotton tshirts.. the matbrain lookingshirt except x bones instead of a sword... and the "cult figure" shirt... i fucking regret selling my matbrain tee away...

i guess if anyone wants those thin cotton shirts they are sz 3, drop me a pm.

how would i manage to buy outwear? auction site or something like rakuten/zembia?

and the price range?

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

atelier ships. give them a call if you are willing to drop a G.

most outwear is sold out by now (at UC and UC isetan), i heard.

• 2 weeks later...

img2959bv7.jpg

saw this at DSM a couple of days ago, interesting piece. I must say that the guy in the pic is wearing it pretty well, didn't look as good on me. I think thats sized down atleast one size, I usually wear a size 3 in UC and on this jacket it was really big and flairing. quality seems really good though and it was surprisingly light weight.

I bought the short peacoat myself, the thermo-whatever lining with taped seams is just amazing and makes the jacket very light but super warm. I think the seams on this are laser cut plus a million other details the guy at L'eclaireur was babbling about.

overall Dover Street had the best selection, I think most of the stuff that is sent to europe. the construction and detail on their stuff this season is just amazing. the womens pieces looked awesome as well.

I bought the short peacoat myself, the thermo-whatever lining with taped seams is just amazing and makes the jacket very light but super warm. I think the seams on this are laser cut plus a million other details the guy at L'eclaireur was babbling about.

Good pick-up on that peacoat. I saw it over at Alan Bilzerian, and they had it in olive. I forgot the exact name of the material, but it was definitely interesting -- almost like wearing an armor.

^^ How do you think that long coat would fair in the New England weather, specifically fall? Is it at least thick enough to layer up with for the winter? I'm hoping the coat's still there when I make a trip to the city next week. Just sucks that Bilzerian didn't pick it up, so it's just right down the street.

as dd said, it feels kind of flimsy, hard to describe but I guess its because of the fabric. I'd consider it a fall jacket rather then a winter one but it gets pretty cold here, hence why I got the peacoat. you can surely layer under it though, I cant remember what the material was like but I'm guessing that its pretty windproof.

saw this at DSM a couple of days ago, interesting piece. I must say that the guy in the pic is wearing it pretty well, didn't look as good on me. I think thats sized down atleast one size, I usually wear a size 3 in UC and on this jacket it was really big and flairing. quality seems really good though and it was surprisingly light weight.

overall Dover Street had the best selection, I think most of the stuff that is sent to europe. the construction and detail on their stuff this season is just amazing. the womens pieces looked awesome as well.

do you remember how much it was?

• 3 weeks later...

I saw and tried on one of the blazer/hooded coats from the non-no photos in Stockholm the other day. So incredibly nice, it's really unbelievable. There is also an amazing long tweed coat that has a brown vest over it. Both of the pieces fit really perfectly slim. The latter was like 11300 SEK which is some sort of incomprehensible price for me in USD :( . I can't find any photos of the AW 07 men's line anywhere though, more would be appreciated!