Undercover 2007 F/W

herpsky

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undercover is one of my favorite labels going right now. It seems like for the last couple seasons the emphasis has been on more high-fashion concepts: good cuts/tailoring and materials, rather than the focus on graphics and avant garde design that was used in the past.

The new season seems like it has a "futuristic" vibe going on, kind of similar to raf simons in my opinion. I haven't seen too much of it in the stores yet, but I did manage to pick up the striped shirt below.

DSCN2795.jpg

I was really into his purple collection from last season too. I didn't go much for the printed tees, as they just seemed a rehash of the T collection from the season before, but basically everything else was very nice, slim cut and great quality. I got one of the lame button downs from that one:

DSCN2796.jpg

The photos of course don't do it justice. By far my favorite season was last summer's T collection though. I'm way into krautrock, and it was really cool to see krautrock inspired stuff come out from a fashion brand. I think that was a first. I liked how he mixed remakes of early 70's german band tees with his own fake band tees. I guess he even put out some 12 inches of the fake bands, although I have yet to hear them. I'm very curious what they sound like.

Is that collaboration with vans recent? I've never seen or heard about that before.

The black slipons with the crossed I know, I stood with them in my hands at a Colette sale a couple of years ago, cursing that they only had girls sizes left. There were also those but printed with his teddybear.

old stuff

forgot which seasons

i know one of them is from the witch season

FYI, the past seasons

Pink tag

WIRE

elephant

LEAF

DRAPE

EXCCHANGE

relief

ambivalence

TERSER

melting pot

CHAOTIC DISCORD

D.A.V.F

宝飾武装義勇軍 (houshoku busou giyugun) 

THE ILLUSION OF HAZE

WITCH'S CELL DIVISION

SCAB

paper doll

languid

but beautifu

but beautiful II

ARTS and CRAFTS

"T"

ZAMIANG

but beautiful V

"GURUGURU"

Purple

The new season had just dropped on my last day in TKO a couple months ago. They had some epic outerwear. A long zip up with a hunting cap style hood in a thick (can't remember if it was wool or not) grey marle. Similar to the previous seasons black, olive and grey versions but for the winter in the afformentioned grey and also dark brown (like a tweed) and black. The matching backpacks were great. Hell the mannequins that were there in the middle were just mind blowing.

Sadly I'd already blown all my credit so I walked out empty handed...

U in Sendai still has all the vis e-cat collabs... get your hussle on!

They had some epic outerwear. A long zip up with a hunting cap style hood in a thick (can't remember if it was wool or not) grey marle. Similar to the previous seasons black, olive and grey versions but for the winter in the afformentioned grey and also dark brown (like a tweed) and black.

You talking about this?...

img2959bv7.jpg

img2965vo0.jpg

... so ill.

they seem to have some epic outerwear this season. people who have seen or tried them have also said that the quality is top notch. hopefully dover street or l'eclaireur will have a decent selection cause I wanna see this stuff.

also looking forward to the visvim x uc rainboots ;)