cyberPUNK Japan Proxy

cyberPUNK

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am very sorry for the slow responses but since sharp service was having some trouble with their website and bidding service the past couple days i've been flooded with 4x the usual number of requests and have had a difficult time keeping up.

to make it easy on me please review my terms before submitting a quote and please make sure links are included in the email. also please feel free to "bump" your email in my inbox by sending a reply if you are a returning customer. this will ensure that loyal customers requests are near the top.

thank you,

cyberPUNK

Joshua was exemplary in his service and communication about two orders I placed with him. Both orders together totaled almost $7,000 and I received the shipment just yesterday, a little over a week after my order was placed.

He was very responsive in emails and kept me up to date on status of my order as it progressed. The package arrived safely and well-packed.

I couldn't be happier with my purchase or the service that Joshua provided. I have no hesitation in recommending Joshua for anyone who wants to buy a big-ticket item in Japan and feel assured that the order will get executed and fulfilled.

Thanks again Joshua and best of luck in your business.

hello fellow sufu members,

unfortunately with the two other proxies missing at the moment my service has been flooded beyond capacity and am forced to stop taking orders for the next several days. i am sorry for the inconvenience!

thank you,

cyberPUNK