cyberPUNK Japan Proxy

cyberPUNK

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry all been slow to respond lately! just moved into a new apartment and internet will take a month to be set up. i will respond to all mail i have received tonight though! thank you for your patience. also, on a more somber not, it would seem sufu is looking to delete this thread since it is technically unpaid advertising on their message board, so if you want to use my proxy service in the future i highly recommend you bookmark the webpage.

thanks to all!

sorry all been slow to respond lately! just moved into a new apartment and internet will take a month to be set up. i will respond to all mail i have received tonight though! thank you for your patience. also, on a more somber not, it would seem sufu is looking to delete this thread since it is technically unpaid advertising on their message board, so if you want to use my proxy service in the future i highly recommend you bookmark the webpage.

thanks to all!

that's seems kinda weird. but i've had it bookmarked for a while now. thanks.

FEE CHANGE, PLEASE READ:

There have been many changes in the past few weeks. First of all, henceforth I will only process orders 20000 JPY and above. For orders from 20000 JPY to 49900 JPY I will charge the usual 10% service charge.

The good news is, that on orders from 50000 JPY and above I will only be charging an 8% service charge rather than the usual 10% other proxies charge. For orders above 50000 JPY this is by far the cheapest proxy service. For a better description of the fees, please see the "about" page. The only exception to the 20000 JPY mark will be customers who have purchased items through this proxy service prior to this policy being enacted. For a simpler explanation simply see the chart below.

20000 JPY to 49900 JPY

Item cost + Domestic shipping = Subtotal

Subtotal + 10% of Subtotal + Paypal fees + International shipping = TOTAL

50000 JPY+

Subtotal + 8% of Subtotal + Paypal fees + International shipping = TOTAL

For those wishing to bypass the order form on the website you can always submit quote requests via email:

[email protected]

i have a business account and as a result fees are processed whenever i receive any payments, regardless of the customers account. sorry, i wish i could bypass the fees as well.

just to keep people updated, in talks with advertising at sufu to get this thread sponsored we'll see what happens.

Thanks for the recommendation Supawyde!

Also, wanted to let people know, I have reached an agreement with advertising at superfuture and everyone can look forward to a new sponsored and stickied thread coming soon!

Too lazy to sign in on Hotmail so I'll just tell you here; I got my peacoat last Tuesday.

Really fast shipping. Nice person to deal with.. thanks.

FEE CHANGE, PLEASE READ:

First off, henceforth I only charge an 8% service charge. However I only process orders 50000 JPY and up, so if you are planning to make a purchase above this mark, it is cheaper to use this proxy service than any other service available. The only exception to the 50000 JPY mark is if you happen to be a customer that ordered items through this proxy service prior to this policy being enacted. In that instance orders below 50000 JPY will be processed for the past rate of 10%.

You can find a break down of the fees below:

Subtotal + 8% of Subtotal + Paypal fees + International shipping = TOTAL

For those wishing to bypass the order form on the website you can always submit quote requests via email:

[email protected]

WHAT!?!?! you only do orders for items over 50000 yen? :(

hello red,

to answer your question i have been experimenting with various business models, and you will notice it has changed. for a breakdown please see the first post of this thread or the website (http://www.geocities.com/cyberpunkproxy/home.html)

thank you,

josh

hello Vanquish Gold,

there has been no price increase. for orders from 20000 to 50000 JPY there is the usual 10% surcharge, while orders from 50000 JPY and above the rate has been decreased to 8%. if you are a return customer from before this policy was enacted, the cutoff for the 20000 JPY does not apply and I will process orders below that mark. i believe you may meet this criteria, so please by all means send me your order.

thank you,

cyberPUNK