TOP 5 Celebrities/People You would love to SMACK & WhY?

ceocherry

All members of metallica: They are just old coots trying to play metal. They should revert to their former lifestyle of being trekkies. Also, who the hell attempts to sue their own fans.

BUSH: I think a good smack would clean that smirk off his damn face and maybe put some sense in that little brain of his.

Sean Hannity, Limbaugh, O'reilly: a smack might get them off their high horses.

Tom Cruise: He freaks me the Fu@& out man!!!

All Motocross riders: Bleached hair is out damn it.

All people who raise their trucks for image and not utility

Dumb sorority broads sporting cowboy boots cuz jessica simpson did it.

to aFRESH20 how the hell are people trapped in the aftermath of hurricane katrina not refugees. The definition of refugees is one who seeks refuge and refuge is a place of protection. So if a = b and b = c then a = c. Are not they seeking refuge?

PEACE

- -----

yeah, I do have issues.

I'm going to add Ashlee Simpson to my list of celebrities I'd like to see fall off the back of a truck.

And Mark Wahlberg,

And Celine Dion and her husband,

And everyone else who I could swear is dead until I see their nip tucked faces on the National Enquirer ::

[including but not limited to]

Charleton Heston

Liz Taylor

Elton John

Paul McCartney

Prince

And last but not least, Leonardo DiCaprio.

- -----

[everything is insanity and I have a headache]

Quote:

Damn...the one that really sticks out to me in your list is "Bums that Lie"

--- Original message by ceocherry on Aug 31, 2005 08:58 AM

u never have a bum look into your eyes asku for money just so he or she could catch a bus home and u give the 2 bucks cause thats all you got, and next thing u know you saw them ran into the store buy a 40s and drink on the side of the street.....

• 3 weeks later...
Quote:
Quote:

Damn...the one that really sticks out to me in your list is "Bums that Lie"

--- Original message by ceocherry on Aug 31, 2005 08:58 AM

u never have a bum look into your eyes asku for money just so he or she could catch a bus home and u give the 2 bucks cause thats all you got, and next thing u know you saw them ran into the store buy a 40s and drink on the side of the street.....

--- Original message by 6MT on Sep 5, 2005 01:11 AM

Hey giving money to a bum or a homeless person is like a crap shot...don't expect them to necessarily use the money for food or shelter...how often have you spent your last dime or buying a dime bag or pulling money together to purchase a 12 pack of beer.

And if you want to think even more about it...we give politicians are vote every election and do you see them lowering our taxes or using the budget to improve the community...hellz no instead you see higher taxes and more fking pot holes on the streets wrecking your rims...

BUMS have needs/WANTS too. Just be happy that you made that BUMS day....

Don't blame me~blame yourself