Wow.

lllllllllllllll

thread title says it all.

wow that you gave your e-mail address to some creepy middle age dude and actually got surprised that this has happened, and then proceeded to copy paste it to a forum.

even after reading that e-mail, i think you are way more detached from reality than that guy who e-mailed you.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

call me a bitch, but it won't change the fact that i think he's an idiot.

nah honey, i won't call you a bitch, i think you are just stupid.

his e-mail was kinda creepy, but he didn't say anything wrong or offending, he was trying to make a conversation( well, more like 20 conversations lol )

In the UK it's common for girls to put "x" or "xxx" at the end of messages. I'm guessing it's different across the ocean? Oh and it's mayor of friendsville.

word

I remember when I was in 3rd grade my teacher made us do this pen pal foreign exchange thing and I got this girl from England who'd always end every letter with XOXOXOXOXOXOX hugs and kisses right? something like that.

She sent a picture too...she was pretty good lookin. haha

By George! To disregard a gentleman's courtship may be one thing, but to post his inquiry to a public forum is quite rude, I must say!

May I perchance recommend you to my dear aquaintance, Henry Higgins, a clever phonetics professor? The bloke's done wonders for Cockney women like you! He will turn you from a derelict to a dutchess in mere days!

Well, any road, I have gone long winded enough, I do say, farewell for now my fellow futurians!

on an unrelated matter, is it dirty if a girl signs off on an SMS with "xxx" and no "o's"? Cuz dis girllie I know blackberry messengered me, and said goodbye wif "xxx"...dirty right?
I think you're in there, buddy. Don't forget the lube, though. Granny always said, "Always be considerate and bring the lube".