Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was there on saturday and sunday. There is almost everything left, they simply just have to like you, thats basically the bottom line.

-oxfords and tonal flannels are in stock, again you might not get sold them, i had no problem getting them even in a small.

-striped l/s polo and crew

-ALL supreme decks

-corduroy baseball jacket

-hooded baseball jacket

-speckled hoody

-thermals and thermal world famous hoodys (one posted earlier, neither of these are worth it)

-wilderness parka

-peacoat

-mesh longsleeve, w/ and w/o print across chest

-tartan buttondown shirts

-gonz crews

-r crumb hoody and tees

-tet tees

-supreme/nike jacket, all colors

-varsity jacket, all colors

-coaches jacket, all colors as well i think

-leather bomber

-earflap new eras (was suprised these were only 58, although earflaps arent thick)

-crest logo fitteds

-wool/leather box caps (46$, not cheap)

-gonz fitteds, not on display but again if you want them there are plenty

-leather side logos

-most all of the beanies/knit hats from this year aside from the world famous supreme team i believe.

-lightweight 5 pocket pants, pretty nice but terrible for winter.

-typical supreme denim

-really really nice cords, all in nice colors too, $90 something (purple, tan, black, etc)

christ that should cover most of everything for awhile..

I know they typically dont sell some things to some people especially when there are alot of reseller kids inside, but Rutan they didnt even have those oversized flannels on display anymore on sat. Im pretty close with one of the dudes there and he told me they sold out of those when the sb's dropped. Either way you think you can check on a black oversized flannel in an xl for me next time you drop by?

I know they typically dont sell some things to some people especially when there are alot of reseller kids inside, but Rutan they didnt even have those oversized flannels on display anymore on sat. Im pretty close with one of the dudes there and he told me they sold out of those when the sb's dropped. Either way you think you can check on a black oversized flannel in an xl for me next time you drop by?

i dunno man, they had those flannels out right before close on thursday and early friday.

haha...yeah it was pretty dumb.

well, i actually went to get the peacoat and thought 'what the hell' since they had those trainers there, i bought them but didnt like how they looked when i tried them on...i got the black pair...

Peacoat is actually really cool! love the detail, the inside of the pockets is cord and they have some nice deep inside pockets...

I was there on saturday and sunday. There is almost everything left, they simply just have to like you, thats basically the bottom line.

-oxfords and tonal flannels are in stock, again you might not get sold them, i had no problem getting them even in a small.

-striped l/s polo and crew

-ALL supreme decks

-corduroy baseball jacket

-hooded baseball jacket

-speckled hoody

-thermals and thermal world famous hoodys (one posted earlier, neither of these are worth it)

-wilderness parka

-peacoat

-mesh longsleeve, w/ and w/o print across chest

-tartan buttondown shirts

-gonz crews

-r crumb hoody and tees

-tet tees

-supreme/nike jacket, all colors

-varsity jacket, all colors

-coaches jacket, all colors as well i think

-leather bomber

-earflap new eras (was suprised these were only 58, although earflaps arent thick)

-crest logo fitteds

-wool/leather box caps (46$, not cheap)

-gonz fitteds, not on display but again if you want them there are plenty

-leather side logos

-most all of the beanies/knit hats from this year aside from the world famous supreme team i believe.

-lightweight 5 pocket pants, pretty nice but terrible for winter.

-typical supreme denim

-really really nice cords, all in nice colors too, $90 something (purple, tan, black, etc)

christ that should cover most of everything for awhile..

added things i forgot.