Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did have a few colorways of the twisted yarn beanies and the supreme kings beanies but those seemed to be going fast. If anyones interested i have the tron colorway flannels in both colors in size large, or if anyone has an xl let me know since these are a little tighter then the tonal flannels and its time to put on some winter weight.

in stock

- leather brim camp hats (very classy looking)

- new thermal zip up very discrete supreme box logo and world famous on the left chest. simple but nice.

- morocan sweaters- (have one in blue for sale xl if anyones interested)

- Tron flannels sold out.

- lighter denim then the raw denim out

- khaki and dark purple cords 90 bucks

Some sleeper stuff in there hiding from the 100,000 beasts that were there today.

retail was 143 or 148 i forgot, Black, Navy (Copped), Grey, there was one more i believe just forgot the color. very nice fit, suprised that it retailed for 140ish because the arc logo was like 146.

- the supreme kings beanie was real dope, i saw in the back they had a teal and red colorway besides the black and grey that they had out.

the hoodie would look so much better with just the "World Famous" text. The box logo seems so out of place there.

Also the text should be embroidered not printed.

both of those statements were dead on - i can understand the screenprint with the gonz crew b/c of the size and intricacy but for this, they def should have made it a little nicer... esp b/c the screenprinting (at least with the tees) hasn't been that high a quality lately

I don't know what budge means, but the hoodie would look so much better with just the "World Famous" text. The box logo seems so out of place there.

Also the text should be embroidered not printed.

if it doesn't say supreme on it then it won't sell, duh

oh, and I still feel stupid for the bape x supreme. Thought they were rereleasing, damn