Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wanting the blue muti-color flannel, red buffalo NE, and a backpack. Do you guys think this stuff will sell out the first day, or will it be around for a while? The packs are official though, best I've seen in a while

new eras don't usually sell out too quickly (e.g. within days), my theory is they are too expensive to be worthwhile to flip. also i would like to point out that just because something is in the preview doesn't mean it will be stocked on thursday. i would think this is particularly true wrt the heavier outerwear.

moroccan sweater and flannels are looking like my sensible pickups this winter.

i wonder what that pea coats going to be like... ive been wanting one for the past few winters, but im not sure if id want one made from moleskin.

Fuck, HR was had the steez back then, that color combo he's wearing is snazzy.

This is a very promising season to me, cut & sew is ridiculously nice as well as that backpack. It'd defintiiely suit my needs better than last seasons. Still looking forward to what tees they'll have as well, probably gonna drop by friday.

the hooded baseball jacket is fucking serious, the varsity is nice too, minus the 'bitch please' embroidery

i need one of those ear flap box logo new eras, its the only thing im really worried about selling out that im really interested in.. anyone? i can get things from gdft, livestock, various other places..