Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

any 36" been restocked in the cords?

if they have any sizes left, chances are they are 36"... go get em

weird about ppl getting all over the snap placket hoodies, those things were the crumb hoodies of last season (saleswise).

a bunch of the sale items are down to 50%, pinstripe pullover hoody is a great deal at that price. chinos too. smaller sizes need not apply tho

nike varsities won't be going on sale boo hoo.

no surprise that they increased the run of north faces for this year, can't believe that they're still under-producing smalls for the us though.

also: not going to end up using my black 08 thermal arc logo, sz L - if anyone's interested. brand new, tag intact.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what jackets do they still have at the LA store? any chance peacoats are still there?

Supreme LA only had the teal parka left in XL from this season's jackets. Oh, they also had the Nike jackets.

Spring North Face jackets were there last week. Both colors, and all sizes. I am sure that may no longer be the case.

Very slim pickings.

for anyone curious, i asked the guys in LA last sunday when the store is closing up for the new line, and they said feb. 28.