Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why anyone would cop a jacket that say 'Hey, look at me!' when you can cop a dope Patagonia jacket for less that pees all over this is beyond me....

Thats the power of Supreme i guess, and i love the brand but some people are just too obsessed....

dont even start beasting patagonia.

if you dont care about the enviorment or outdoor sports buy a northface.

peace.

so says THE SUPREME

I dont see your point, read what i wrote. I like the brand but i dont think its beyond all criticism unlike some herbs that must buy everything that comes out....

For one, they really need to step up their tee design and standardise their sizing better, its fallen the fuck off

dont even start beasting patagonia.

if you dont care about the enviorment or outdoor sports buy a northface.

peace.

LOL

I dont see your point, read what i wrote. I like the brand but i dont think its beyond all criticism unlike some herbs that must buy everything that comes out....

actually he was making a pretty reasonable statement, if YOU read what you wrote, you were satirizing people obsessing over the brand, and i think it is funny that the first insight people get into who you are is that you want to be identified with the brand, that it characterizes you and is how you should be remembered. otherwise i agree with most of what else you said

actually he was making a pretty reasonable statement, if YOU read what you wrote, you were satirizing people obsessing over the brand, and i think it is funny that the first insight people get into who you are is that you want to be identified with the brand, that it characterizes you and is how you should be remembered. otherwise i agree with most of what else you said

muchas gracias...

these are NOT going to sell out quick. looks too much like Kid Robot.

Basically, IMHO it doesnt say SUPREME big enough for the kids who need a logo in the middle of their chest to feel cool enough to leave the house in the morning.

really, they ought to discontinue everything except the box logo design.

these are NOT going to sell out quick. looks too much like Kid Robot.

Basically, IMHO it doesnt say SUPREME big enough for the kids who need a logo in the middle of their chest to feel cool enough to leave the house in the morning.

really, they ought to discontinue everything except the box logo design.