Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

from what i gather, supreme had a new designer who used his sizing for a template for the majority of the sizing...obviously the guy was pretty small.......

2246987266_2e99abe4cd.jpg

I know this fella is one of designers for Supreme (not JJ), not sure if he's heading up the design team tho'. He was from around my way in SF before moving to NYC. He's a smaller guy.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think Noah's been putting out new pieces for at least the past couple seasons, but i think the numbers for each item are really really small? i think mlproject and doctorgnar have commented on seeing stuff the past couple seasons in nom de guerre.

i don't think he has been producing anything for the past few seasons. someone PMed me on here saying he wasn't producing this season and from what i've gathered around the internets, its more of a side project?

either way, the noah shit is amazing and i hope he starts doing more under the label.

that doesnt change the fact that consumer tastes in japan may have changed (the whole dior frenzy/slimming down of other labels such as visvim etc) may triggered the supreme sizing changes. oh that and asian hypebeasts..

that greyscale north face is almost fuck-wittable

that doesnt change the fact that consumer tastes in japan may have changed (the whole dior frenzy/slimming down of other labels such as visvim etc) may triggered the supreme sizing changes. oh that and asian hypebeasts..

wouldnt he be meaning that most Japanese are smaller than most Americans?

And Dior isn`t Japanese.

With better pics the Northfaces look better; I like the orange and blue contrast on the color one actually. Correct me if I'm wrong though, but isn't there a bunch of jackets in the summit series? If so, which is the base one here? This doesn't look like the same model they used as a base for last years collaboration.

With better pics the Northfaces look better; I like the orange and blue contrast on the color one actually. Correct me if I'm wrong though, but isn't there a bunch of jackets in the summit series? If so, which is the base one here? This doesn't look like the same model they used as a base for last years collaboration.

it is the same one, hyvent dt.

can't blam em supreme is been big over for years

visvim does not fit slim. it's actually a little boxy.

Looking at them side by side its pretty obvious they're different models. Last years was slimmer and had two vertical pockets on the chest. This one looks baggier, and has two angled pockets starting at the chest. Different looking material too; this years looks kind of glossy. Was poking around on Northfaces site and could only find things that are close to the profile, but nothings an exact match.