Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anybody has or knows somebody who has the Supreme x TNF jacket in the black color in a small, I'm willing to trade them for my dunk tiffanys size 8.5 plus $220. Or we could negotiate the extra money. PM me please.

The definition of

23462999.jpg

does anyone know the retail price for the plain colored mesh longsleeve shirts? thanks.
I was in the LA store on Sunday and they were on sale, $32.

Does any one know what colors they've got in L or XL. This shirt is amazing, especially for that price.

Are the termals w/o the branding on the front on sale? Anyone know L/XL status?

Anyone willing to do a pick-up? PM if your down.

Does any one know what colors they've got in L or XL. This shirt is amazing, especially for that price.

Are the termals w/o the branding on the front on sale? Anyone know L/XL status?

Anyone willing to do a pick-up? PM if your down.

I was there last week. The price was $34 I believe. The quality is amazing, but sizes were limited. Medium and smalls. Medium in white (i got the last black). There were no Ls, or XLs. They same for the constructed short sleeves, a few red Ls, but mostly smaller sizes.

I was there last week. The price was $34 I believe. The quality is amazing, but sizes were limited. Medium and smalls. Medium in white (i got the last black). There were no Ls, or XLs. They same for the constructed short sleeves, a few red Ls, but mostly smaller sizes.

I got one of the red long sleeves after a friend shrunk it. The quality was awesome, luckily I got pen markings aoo over the front of it and am badly in need of a new one.

Does anyone have any constructed tees(long or short) they're willing to part with in L/XL, color doesn't matter that much.

they usually close for 1 week. they'll probably reopen thurs march 6, i think japan opens saturday march 8. preview usually drops monday morning of opening week, so maybe on the 3rd.

by the time shit drops polo is gonna have their spring sale lol

this spring i think polo is killing everyone.

if you stop by there flagship youd see what the new collection has other than the new 90s polos.