Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of an interest on the Clark collabs that are in that pic tbh...

Any further info on them?

They are made by Padmore & Barnes (old manufactor of Clarks). Those pictured are style called M345 which are very similar to the weavers Clarks had but without the weaver stitching around the toe. Padmore & Barnes made the M345's too but I don't think they made them for Clarks though. Some of the Padmore & Barnes styles are shown in the 'random' section on the Supreme site.

They are made by Padmore & Barnes (old manufactor of Clarks). Those pictured are style called M345 which are very similar to the weavers Clarks had but without the weaver stitching around the toe. Padmore & Barnes made the M345's too but I don't think they made them for Clarks though. Some of the Padmore & Barnes styles are shown in the 'random' section on the Supreme site.

So is this mag pictures of previous seasons or forthcoming ones?

I let out a bit of wee when I thought they were doing another colab.

*edit* Just realised what else was on that page..sorry, just homed in on the Clarks.

I don't have a high quality digi cam or scanner so i cant show you guys the catalouge, but i can post the retail prices of the nbhd stuff.

The japanese retail is always higher than the american retail.

The tet x supreme tees were $36 dollars, but in the catalouge they are 6825 yen.

The sup x nbhd x vans chukkas are 16800, sk8 his are 17850.

nbhd x sup m-65 is 47250

nbhd x sup denim is 44100

nbhd x sup stadium jacket is 75600

sup x nbhd new eras are 7350

sup x nbhd larry clark tee is 7350

sup x nbhd logo tee is 6300

sup x nbhd hoodie is 24150

also jpn retail on the new sup x oakley is 26250

I don't have a high quality digi cam or scanner so i cant show you guys the catalouge, but i can post the retail prices of the nbhd stuff.

The japanese retail is always higher than the american retail.

The tet x supreme tees were $36 dollars, but in the catalouge they are 6825 yen.

The sup x nbhd x vans chukkas are 16800, sk8 his are 17850.

nbhd x sup m-65 is 47250

nbhd x sup denim is 44100

nbhd x sup stadium jacket is 75600

sup x nbhd new eras are 7350

sup x nbhd larry clark tee is 7350

sup x nbhd logo tee is 6300

sup x nbhd hoodie is 24150

also jpn retail on the new sup x oakley is 26250

Thanks! I hope the release date is siginificantly after my trip to Tokyo, otherwise I'm bankrupt for sure.

are you fucken kidding?? I have 3 of those sitting around somewhere..thin and shitty quality.

ahh.. never caught that.. ill have to find that on youtube.

i've noticed myself watching letterman a lot more as of late. leno has been yawns. The "In the year 2000" skits are my favorites along with the "interrupter" ones. Shit got me through college.

>>>>

Guest 1_i_Will_E

I'm glad that I can finally find a group of people who don't fall into all of the hype... and don't go for everything supreme puts out... cause I like some Vans but those suck ass... graphic wise

I'm glad that I can finally find a group of people who don't fall into all of the hype... and don't go for everything supreme puts out... cause I like some Vans but those suck ass... graphic wise

HAHA good jokes.