Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, so i found out that LA still does have the field jackets, but now heres my question to those that own one:

I did not like it at first, but it has grown on me, is it really worth the $260 price tag?

Is it practical to use as a winter jacket in NY, meaning is it warm enough?

How is the material on the inside and outside?

Thanks in advance.

ok, so i found out that LA still does have the field jackets, but now heres my question to those that own one:

I did not like it at first, but it has grown on me, is it really worth the $260 price tag?

Is it practical to use as a winter jacket in NY, meaning is it warm enough?

How is the material on the inside and outside?

Thanks in advance.

I don't think it's that heavy duty...

I actually thought that the flannels were too thin and very cheap feeling. I liked the colors a lot, and the fit was nice - but Uniqlo had the same exact shirts - double flap pocket flannels - for $40, so I couldn't pull the trigger. I'm surprised they sold out.

Yeah i was digging the colors way hard but I tried on the XL and the sleeves were barely long enough and it didnt seem like the thickness of it or the quality could justify the 120 (or 140?) dollar price tag.

Fuuuuck thaaaat.

None of that shit is gone yet.

Wait a few days/weeks, go back, and buy whatever flannels and backpack your heart desires.

If you're not worried about boxcaps/fitteds/t-shirts/crews (logo), then you should be ok.

I actually really dig those checkered 5-panels, but I won't have money/be there to grab one before they're gone.