Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

302.jpg

stopped by today and they finally had the oxford buttondowns that i've been waiting for. $98.

also, i'm not sure if anyone posted these yet, but new woodland caps

this and one other pattern

Photo001.jpg

saw a reseller there today get 7 of every cap and a shit load of hoodies, etc

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but if any of you were wondering where in the inspiration for the "retro" Supreme logo used on the Oakley’s, those tank tops from last season, and the new baseball tee's, it's the classic Surf Style logo. I remember these things from when I was a kid - they are probably the least flattering garment a person can wear. They are elastic at the bottom, which make the wearer look like the have a tire around their waist, and they breath about as much as a Ziploc bag creating a sweaty greenhouse effect.

But hey, they are iridescent purple and neon, so that kind of makes up for it.

729491808_11d7ae0024.jpg

supreme-fall-winter-07-21.jpg

4ca9_1.JPG

fb14_1.JPG

65558929_o.jpg

It's so hard to find older Supreme tees...

Where do they all end up? In reseller shops in Asia? or forgotten under piles of clothing in the closet?

I've been looking for a Gash/Olear tee, but it's hard to find a L....this one guy was selling one, but I was too late.

He also had the exploited tee and other older tees for like 30-50. Didn't have money to buy any and lost my chance.

on the supreme website they removed the 'starter' caps and replaced them with camp caps.

also, unrelated to this season but i can't believe a new with tags lildice tee has been posted on ebay! that tee is classic:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SUPREME-LIL-DICE-tee-new-with-tags-xl-cap-shirt-hat_W0QQitemZ330165704626QQihZ014QQcategoryZ15687QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i think its fake, cut off tag at the "S" is a trademark of supreme knock-offs from hong kong. Neck hole looks extra tight. I dont think supreme was even using tags on tees in 03' Tag looks suspect too like the kate moss fakes.

i think its fake, cut off tag at the "S" is a trademark of supreme knock-offs from hong kong. Neck hole looks extra tight. I dont think supreme was even using tags on tees in 03' Tag looks suspect too like the kate moss fakes.

tee's legit

looks to have originated at one of the japan shops: all the japan shops have perforations for the tag to be torn away like that when you buy it

someone needs to learn how to do a proper kickflip... those are worse than gonz's

and to whothefuckever said they turn the wheels inside out to save graphics...

1. you cant see em that way so why?

2. youre a tool

-hey i was just tryin to help. :rolleyes:

No it isnt, its as legit as it comes....I've bought from him before and he's world class...

this tee isn't classic.
the sky ain't blue to you either is it? :D

^sorry to say, i dont think it is classic either....

if you told me the graffiti tag tee, the gucci box logo or the kruger 'hand holding box' tee (which i need!) were classic i'd believe you...

Btw, i have an Oxford shirt is sky blue size XL (fits more like Large) for sale, get at me via IM....less than retail

Probably something to do with there return policy.

Yeah, this makes sense. In Japan returns are pretty much never allowed, even in a lot of major department stores and stuff.

Or at least that is how I remember it a few years ago when I was there. Things may have become more Americanized since then. I remember credit cards were starting to get slightly more popular, for example.

^sorry to say, i dont think it is classic either....

if you told me the graffiti tag tee, the gucci box logo or the kruger 'hand holding box' tee (which i need!) were classic i'd believe you...

Btw, i have an Oxford shirt is sky blue size XL (fits more like Large) for sale, get at me via IM....less than retail

Have any of you guys actually seen "City of God"? It's one of the hands-down greatest movies ever made.