Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

Just got back from Supreme LA. The restocked Tera, Bitch Please, but Malcom is all done. Only lame colors of the Anarchy, and plenty of fingerprints and stickers. BTW they raised the price of Tera to $38 and the only colors left are blue and brown. Picked up the brown in L, see it on Supermarket soon. Some fucker dinged me while I was in supreme, and will be selling the tee for repairs.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from Supreme LA. The restocked Tera, Bitch Please, but Malcom is all done. Only lame colors of the Anarchy, and plenty of fingerprints and stickers. BTW they raised the price of Tera to $38 and the only colors left are blue and brown. Picked up the brown in L, see it on Supermarket soon. Some fucker dinged me while I was in supreme, and will be selling the tee for repairs.

fingerprint tee?

Are there still lines in NYC today?

Yes about a 5 minute wait.

No Teras out but I clearly saw it through the bags of some reseller dudes.

They got more boxes in today so don't you worry.

Got what I wanted (Malcolm large)...but now I'm thinking I should have sized down to a M (lost weight during the summer) and gotten a blue. Anyone want to trade?

I was there about 1230 today. Actually, I asked the employee and they had every color of the Tera tee available in the XL size, and I saw a stack of Malcom tees (of course, they may have stocked them after you left) .

But yeah...the tees pretty much suck this season. Flannels are nice though.

And if anyone was wondering:

Crest fitted caps - $48

digi-camo-ish fitted caps - $54

solid color box caps - $36

box sweats - $128

flannels - $120

I'm bummed they didn't XXL crews and hoodies this time around. My shoulders are too broad for the XL, I tried a crew on and taking it off was like trying to get out of a strait jacket.

I was told they didn't XXL at all this season, so I didn't even look at the tees. Anyone know if they still running small like the S/S tees were, or are they more like the older sizing?

I was there about 1230 today. Actually, I asked the employee and they had every color of the Tera tee available in the XL size, and I saw a stack of Malcom tees (of course, they may have stocked them after you left) .

But yeah...the tees pretty much suck this season. Flannels are nice though.

And if anyone was wondering:

Crest fitted caps - $48

digi-camo-ish fitted caps - $54

solid color box caps - $36

box sweats - $128

flannels - $120

Damn, I would have taken a white in XL and shrunk it. Thanks CityHunter, I may have to head back.

I was told they didn't XXL at all this season, so I didn't even look at the tees. Anyone know if they still running small like the S/S tees were, or are they more like the older sizing?

Everything felt smaller this year to me.

Bought the black l/s mesh tee and the black crest hoodie. Absolutely love both.

I was over at Supreme early afternoon. No line, but lots of asian teenagers buying ridiculous amounts of gear. One guy with his mom must have spent more than a thousand dollars. I ended up buying one of the stained glass shirts in large. I don't really like how it fits since my arms are a little too long for it (I am about six three).

Probably going to return it in the next few days... blah blah

EDIT: never mind, I don't want to turn this thread into Supermarket.

I went at 11:30 this morning. No lines to get in but it was somewhat busy inside. I picked up a black backpack, a red puffy keychain(they said it was the last one), and a blue/yellow line black camp hat.

Some stuff I saw at a VERY quick glance:

-Various stickers(various plaid style box logos, "make your own Supreme shirt")

-Supreme Skateboard wheels $30/set

-Puffy Keychains $6

-Urist Skate Wheel $380 (or $360)

If anyone is interested, the dimensions for the backpack are 55cmx35cmx10cm but I think it's a lot more taller since the display one was stuffed to the extreme.