Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

the hooded baseball jacket is fucking serious, the varsity is nice too, minus the 'bitch please' embroidery

i need one of those ear flap box logo new eras, its the only thing im really worried about selling out that im really interested in.. anyone? i can get things from gdft, livestock, various other places..

it's tight... but it's got nothing on the checkered leather flap new eras from last year

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the backpacks are awesome. Too bad I've already got a visvim k-pack though... maybe its time to swing back into good ol american backpacks.

I still think the epitome of supreme backpacks is the 20th in purple

17th 40 thieves in blue/orange or plain black for me..

There are good parts and a lot of bad parts. I'm digging the cut and sew stuff like the oxford and some of the sweaters, but hot damn did they fuck up that backpack. I guess it'll be good for Hypebeast campouts, but I can't see any other logical reason to buy that. Especially after doing so well with the 22nd bag.

The grey duffels, however, are another story.

Anyone have the supreme jeans from previous seasons? How are they? I am guessing the denim they use doesn't really compare to what most of the better known japanese repro companies use. Are the cuts alright?

I have a pair of jeans from them. Quality is whatever. Fit is pretty loose, not too tight, not extremely baggy, but it's pretty baggy compared to the other fits that most people like on this forum. These are also 15oz., and next season are 14oz. Pics upon request.