Supreme F/W 07.09

herpsky

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they got a bookbag in their, the tote isn't looking too good. So far the only things I see that I'm really feeling are the fitted with the crest, the stained glass shirt, and that jacket that kind of looks like their old duffel coat.

Wonder when their site is going to update?

that colt 45 shirt looks like some value village joint (that i would buy for $5, not $70)

maglites are pretty funny, the westerny shirt looks good

and once again that beautiful puffy leather jacket, maybe one of these days

its looks pretty good, i wanna see it in person/see the rest of it (incl ts) before i decide

i'm glad to see t_z got a modeling job....

side note, I see a bunch of stuff I like out of this, can't wait to see real sample photos of it all...

i also hope the zip isn't a thermal :/

that colt 45 shirt looks like some value village joint (that i would buy for $5, not $70)

maglites are pretty funny, the westerny shirt looks good

and once again that beautiful puffy leather jacket, maybe one of these days

its looks pretty good, i wanna see it in person/see the rest of it (incl ts) before i decide

oh so i guess those leathers drop every few like box tees. I might buy if its not a whole stack.

the varisty looks cool logo im not sure about though since its blurry. That zip coat the nerd is wearing looks interesting too but I would need to see better pics cuz it looks like denim.

Anyone know when the new season gets released? Also, heard that the store shuts down for a few days/weeks in preperation for the new season... true? Anyone know if the store's still open?

Ever think of reading the thread before posting?