• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, I went back like 10 pages, and what I got was

"fit's pretty tight"

"I think someone said $298"

and no picture.

SO, forgive me for wanting more concrete details.

it's 298. it looks narrow fitting, but most supreme stuff is pretty slim-fit i'd say.

okay, I went back like 10 pages, and what I got was

"fit's pretty tight"

"I think someone said $298"

and no picture.

SO, forgive me for wanting more concrete details.

I support your search. Unfortunately I have not seen this coat yet for myself.

This thread needs more fit pictures on the jackets and jeans anyway.

naturaljax the coat is very nice and heavy. the quality and construction is what i'd expect for the price. as far as the fit, i really am too lazy to bust out a tape measure and start giving you exact numbers. what i will say is that i usually purchase all my supreme stuff in medium and i'm always happy with the fit. the medium is fairly slim as i said before, but it was a little too bulky for what i was looking for. you should get your normal size if you plan on layering. i chose to size down to an S which fits tight, but not too tight well as long as i'm not wearing more than a shirt underneath. i don't know the exact term but the arm/armpit is too small and the only area that i have problems with getting the small instead of medium. i'll try to get some pictures later tonight.

eastcoast banana republic peacoats are huge, at least on small asian guys like myself. they don't make XS either.

good to know. thanks for the peacoat review.

naturaljax the coat is very nice and heavy. the quality and construction is what i'd expect for the price. as far as the fit, i really am too lazy to bust out a tape measure and start giving you exact numbers. what i will say is that i usually purchase all my supreme stuff in medium and i'm always happy with the fit. the medium is fairly slim as i said before, but it was a little too bulky for what i was looking for. you should get your normal size if you plan on layering. i chose to size down to an S which fits tight, but not too tight well as long as i'm not wearing more than a shirt underneath. i don't know the exact term but the arm/armpit is too small and the only area that i have problems with getting the small instead of medium. i'll try to get some pictures later tonight.

eastcoast banana republic peacoats are huge, at least on small asian guys like myself. they don't make XS either.

Just to add, I'd say the peacoat fits true to size. And unlike other coats, it doesn't make you look like you're wearing shoulder pads. When it's unbuttoned, it falls really nicely and doesn't look oversized, especially when your hands are in the pockets.

On the subject of the quilted corduroy baseball jacket, I don't have measurments, but I can tell you that the quality is on point and the sizing is pretty standard. The cotton lining makes it a bit snug. The thickness will definitely keep you warm, but it won't stop you from wearing the jacket in Southern Californian evening weather. Unlike last year's jacket, it does not not say "World Famous" on the backside. However, I think the quilted pattern makes up with class and sophistication.

General question about outerwear: For things like jackets, coats, and windbreakers, has Supreme always gone to China for production? I'm use to seeing either Canada or USA.

Unlike last year's jacket, it does not not say "World Famous" on the backside.

i thought the 'World Famous' on the back of last years baseball jacket ruined it. less is more :)

General question about outerwear: For things like jackets, coats, and windbreakers, has Supreme always gone to China for production? I'm use to seeing either Canada or USA.

for many years they had Spiewak do the majority of their jackets, and those were pretty much all made in China or Hong Kong. Spiewak might still be doing a jacket or two for them from time to time, but you can usually tell by the tag on the inside. Last year's Puffa was Spiewak. Any jackets made in Vietnam are by Alpha Industries. Supreme have also had jackets made in Canada or the US occasionally, but they're doing more and more jackets on their own now, and those all seem to be pretty much done in China.

i think the moleskin m65 was Alpha?

the Spiewak tags are usually thick double-sided nylon tags on the inside on the left, and they're wider, and i think the care instructions are usually written out instead of just using symbols.

and at the collar on the inside, below the red Supreme patch are usually two other red tags: the size tag and a separate red tag that says 'made in china'...if it's got that separate red 'made in china' tag it's Spiewak.

...and the large white ones are just supposed to be military style...i don't think it indicates which manufacturer made them

My moleskin m65 with the hood as well as a deck jacket seem to be both made in vietnam. The moleskin m65 also came with the plastic wrappings that read Alpha Industries.

I also believe that Supreme has their own sizing specs. I was swimming in a large Alpha M65 when I went to a surplus store, while the large from Supreme fit me just fine.

Just to add, I'd say the peacoat fits true to size. And unlike other coats, it doesn't make you look like you're wearing shoulder pads. When it's unbuttoned, it falls really nicely and doesn't look oversized, especially when your hands are in the pockets.

On the subject of the quilted corduroy baseball jacket, I don't have measurments, but I can tell you that the quality is on point and the sizing is pretty standard. The cotton lining makes it a bit snug. The thickness will definitely keep you warm, but it won't stop you from wearing the jacket in Southern Californian evening weather. Unlike last year's jacket, it does not not say "World Famous" on the backside. However, I think the quilted pattern makes up with class and sophistication.

i co-sign on the baseball jacket, picked one up on thursday, great fit in my opinion.

and about other jackets, some jackets like the field actually come in "alpha" bags.

Most of the jackets I've seen lately are made by Alpha Industries.

The field jacket released in September was made by Alpha, as was the moleskin hooded field jacket from a couple seasons ago, and yes they are sized differently (slimmer) than regular Alpha jackets.

I am not sure who made the non-hooded moleskin m65 (from the f/w '05 collection?), but my guess would be Alpha as well.